Glass Ball Wholesaler introduces the composition and use of glass fiber
1. E-glass: also known as alkali-free glass, it is a kind of borosilicate glass. At present, it is a widely used glass component for glass fiber. It has good electrical insulation and mechanical properties and is widely used in the production of electricity. Glass fiber for insulation is also widely used in the production of glass fiber for glass fiber reinforced plastic.Its disadvantage is that it is easily corroded by inorganic acid, so it is not suitable for use in acidic environments.
2. C-glass: also known as medium-alkali glass, which is characterized by chemical resistance, especially acid resistance, which is better than alkali-free glass, but its electrical properties are poor, and its mechanical strength is 10% to 20% lower than that of alkali-free glass fiber, usually foreign Medium-alkali glass fiber contains a certain amount of boron trioxide, while China's medium-alkali glass fiber does not contain boron. In foreign countries, medium-alkali glass fiber is only used to produce corrosion-resistant glass fiber products, such as glass fiber Surface mats, etc., are also used to enhance asphalt roofing materials, but in China, alkali glass fiber accounts for more than half (60%) of glass fiber production. It is widely used in the reinforcement of glass fiber reinforced plastics and the production of filter fabrics, bandaging fabrics, etc., because of its personality It is less competitive than alkali-free glass fiber.
3. High glass fiber: It is characterized by height and high modulus. Its single fiber tensile strength is 2800MPa, which is about 25% higher than that of alkali-free glass fiber, and its elastic modulus is 86000MPa, which is higher than that of E-glass fiber. High strength. The FRP products produced with them are mostly used in military industry, space, bulletproof armor and sports equipment. However, due to the high price, they cannot be promoted in civilian use at present, and the world's output is only a few thousand tons.
4.AR glass fiber: also known as alkali-resistant glass fiber, which is mainly developed to strengthen cement.
5. Glass A: Also known as high alkali glass, it is a typical soda silicate glass. Because of its poor water resistance, it is rarely used in the production of glass fibers.
6. E-CR glass: It is an improved boron-free and alkali-free glass. It is used to produce glass fiber with good acid and water resistance. Its water resistance is 7-8 times better than that of alkali-free glass fiber, and its acid resistance is better than medium-alkali glass fiber. It is also a lot of advantages, and it is a new variety specially developed for underground pipelines, storage tanks, etc.
7. D glass: also known as low-dielectric glass, used to produce low-dielectric glass fiber with good dielectric strength. In addition to the above glass fiber components, a new type of alkali-free glass fiber has appeared in recent years. Contains boron, thereby reducing environmental pollution, but its electrical insulation and mechanical properties are similar to traditional E glass. In addition, there is a glass fiber with double glass composition, which has been used in the production of glass wool, and is said to be used as a glass fiber reinforced material. There is also potential in this aspect. In addition, there is fluorine-free glass fiber, which is an improved alkali-free glass fiber developed for environmental protection requirements.
Through the above introduction, Steel Balls Manufacturer hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.