If the Household Product Mould is damaged due to failure to take effective mould protection, we give you the following suggestions:
1. When disassembling the mould, avoid bumping and drenching, and move smoothly.
2. Spray hot die, and then spray a small amount of release agent.
3. The mould should be thoroughly inspected and antirust treated: carefully wipe away the moisture and sundries in the cavity, core, ejection mechanism and row position, and spray the plastic mould antirust agent and spread butter.
Maintenance of household product mould is generally divided into routine maintenance and lower mould maintenance. Routine maintenance of moulds generally includes the following aspects:
1. regular derusting (appearance, PL surface, mould cavity, core, etc.).
2. Re-add lubricant regularly (ejector mechanism, row position, etc.).
3. Replace easily worn parts (tie rods, bolts, etc.) regularly.
4. In other places needing attention, the maintenance of the lower mould of the mould should be carried out by professional maintenance personnel, and then the cavity and ejector pin of the mould should be tested and protected professionally.
If you are interested in our products, you can click our website: https://www.furnituremould.com/