Odisha,07th-June-2021:GST registration is important for all businesses with above forty lakhs annual turnover. The registered company under the service tax should register the GST with the latest GST registration procedure. The company that is registered under the GST can enjoy huge benefits. It is important to submit the application form with the required document. GST Return Filing in Jharsuguda is the return document, which contains the taxpayer income details. You can file it with the GST administrative authority. The return document is used by the tax authority to calculate the GST taxpayer tax liability.
For the GST Registration, you should attach the required documents such as
-Bank account statement
-Business address proof
-Business registration proof
-Letter of Authorisation
-Director’s ID proof
-Proof of address and more
If you submit the application form with the essential document, you will complete the process faster.
Steps to apply for GST Registration
The business owners who are registering for GST can follow the below-given steps.
• Go to the GST portal online
• Select the register now an option in the site and click the taxpayer tab
• Choose a new registration option and enter the essential details
• Hit on proceed option and enter OTP, which was sent to the registered ID.
• Temporary Reference Number will display on the screen. You should note it for future needs.
• Revisit the GST portal and hit the register option under the taxpayer menu
• Click Temporary Reference Number and enter the number correctly.
• Then enter the captcha and hit on proceed option
• Person will receive OTP to the registered email ID or phone number. Enter OTP and hit on proceed button
• Check the application status. Click on the edit option on the right side.
• If you have completed the process, a message will display on the screen and ARN will send to the registered email ID or mobile number.
Note – ARN stands for Application Reference Number. The government does not charge any fees for the GST registration online process.
Benefits of GST registration
GST Registration in Jharsuguda opens lots of opportunities for businesses. It also helps you to get the business renowned as legal registrants. The online registration process makes it simple for a businessperson to fill the GST form within a short time. Each business should finish the GST registration procedure. With the GST registration, you can sell your provide on the e-commerce site. You can open a new bank account with this certification.
Read more at https://winmantra.co.in
WINMANTRA MULTISERVICE PVT LTD
Plot no-2832,Jaydev Batika Chauk