FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 18, 2018 — An innovative manufacturer of high quality wooden products, Samdi, proudly announces that it will be exhibiting at the upcoming Global Sources Gifts & Home Exhibition being held at Hong Kong’s AsiaWorld-Expo running April 18 – 21, 2018. Samdi is exhibiting in booth number 6R38.
Global Sources Gifts & Home Exhibition
April 18 – 21, 2018
At the exposition, Samdi will be displaying and demonstrating its latest offerings of top quality wooden accessories for home and office, including smart phone and computer products. Some of its featured products include:
• Monitor stand with smart phone docking station
• Charging station rack for smartphones and tablets to keep devices organized
• Standing workstation for laptops adjusts to a range of heights
• Desktop cable management box for a clean, uncluttered work area
• Angled laptop stand that aides with heat dissipation
• Universal headset stand for all size of wireless headphones
• Monitor stand with storage for cables and accessories below
The Global Sources Gifts & Home Exhibition is dedicated to helping buyers find creative, curated and innovative gifts, premiums and home products. Held every April and October at AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong, the show features over three hundred exhibitors who accept small orders and custom services for online sellers. It is co-located with the Global Sources Mobile Electronics show, giving buyers the opportunity to attend both shows over the four-day period.
Samdi’s wooden accessories and products make thoughtful and useful gifts for anyone. To browse the company’s extensive offering of handcrafted wooden products, to learn more about the company, or to order one of its beautiful one-of-a-kind products today, please visit http://www.samdi.hk/ or email [email protected]
Samdi is a modern and innovative manufacturing company specializing in highly crafted and well-designed wooden products featuring unique designs and versatility. An environmentally conscious company and member of the Forest Stewardship Council, Samdi uses only all-natural materials and green products.