A property’s exterior is usually the first thing everybody notice. Properties that look good from the outside have higher chances of being sold or rented. Although the interior of a house often leads to the eventual offer, exterior attracts the potential buyer and captures their interest.
Real estate in Adelaide is in the middle of a hot seller’s market. Good homes are being sold usually at or above list price. This is a result of low inventory, where good homes are scarce, and prices are high. It shows that a well-maintained property attracts potential buyers or tenants and persuades them to look more closely at the property.
Wemark has been one of the leading real estate agents in Adelaide. They have been helping clients buy, sell and rent properties throughout the city- in the suburbs of Adelaide as well as in the metropolis. The company has guided consumers in increasing market values of their properties- especially old and mismanaged ones. They have a qualified team of experts with decades of experience in property management. Their dedication, perseverance and understanding of the real estate market of Adelaide have made them a force to reckon with.
Sometimes small details of the property make or break the deal. Therefore, before listing their home, the owner should make it attractive to interest potential buyers/tenants.
Below are some affordable ways to boost appeal when leasing real estate in Adelaide.
- Paint the front door with attractive colors: Front door is often the first thing that tenant see while accessing a property. It not only serves as a security factor but also a great opportunity to express the nature of the inside. Replace flimsy door hardware with strong and sturdy locks. Add a fresh coat of paint in colors that will compliment or contrast to the rest of the property. Although repainting take a little bit of time, but it has as much impact as painting the entire exterior.
- Install outdoor lightning: Replacing dated lighting fixtures with new ones increases the depth of outdoor space and attracts tenants. Install some trendy outdoor fixtures to light up an appeal of real estate. There are many lighting options available in the market in a wide range of colors and styles. They are affordable and a few dollars can upgrade the overall look of outdoor space.
- Maintain well-manicured landscaping: A property landscaping comes first when making a first impression. Having the lawn mow and the shrubs trimmed can make all the difference. Replace the dead plants and remove tree branches, bushes or shrubs that are blocking attractive home features. Plant colorful flowers that will add beauty and warmth to space. Well-placed arrangements reflect a professional and expert look without hiring the landscaper.
- Update the kitchen: Kitchen is the heart of the home and in no realm, it is truer than in the real estates of Adelaide. Buyers and tenants look for appliances which are new and must have in every kitchen. Replace the outdated cabinets with the new ones or get them to repaint. Fix small things like a slit in the window screen, door latches, etc. These small things add more value when it comes to receiving an offer for real estate.
- Make a clear path to the door: Walking on the sidewalk for so long and didn’t even notice the cracks, stains, etc. A new buyer or tenant will notice in an instant. Fixing the sidewalk should be in a priority list. Apply some flexible sealant, a substance that’s durable and will blend in with concrete. A clear path gives tenants awesome experience while walking inside or outside the house.
Value of a property, like every other commodity, is dependent on how its showcased. By increasing its appeal, chances of selling real estate property also increases. Owners should ensure their properties are well maintained and have everything to catch the attention of modern-day clients.