Raybiztech will be working more collaboratively with Microsoft across the product roll-outs and patches, and the key updates for stable versions. This will help in increasing the level of trust with existing clientele and target new segments to explore more business opportunities.
The firm will be placed on a priority listing in the featured Microsoft directory and have access to the Partner Knowledge Base along with proprietary tools and components. As the Certified Gold Partner for Microsoft, Raybiztech is entitled to the key benefits including licensing and marketing rights, along with others. The firm is now empowered to offer cutting-edge deliverables across Microsoft offerings and is privileged to use most of Microsoft’s newest tools with maximum flexibility with regards to licensing and approvals.
• Improve the quality of delivery across Microsoft development and support projects clientele
• Use of the Microsoft Gold Certified Partner logo across partner-sponsored marketing collaterals
• Beat the competitors with long-term development and support with the maximum efficiency
• Deliver customer experience of the highest caliber across after-sales, support, and maintenance
• Visibility in the industry, thereby boosting competency and reliability around Microsoft services stack
• Development, implementation, and support with Microsoft-compatible platforms and architectures
Raybiztech carries a track record with strong competence in Microsoft development environment driven by a passion for excellence and level of commitment in meeting client expectations. The team is equipped with the know-how and training around the newest releases by Microsoft and the methodology for leveraging the same in cutting-edge projects for the clients and valued customers.
Check out for more details:
Raybiztech is a leading global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions provider, CMMI Level 3, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company. Raybiztech offers comprehensive end-to-end IT Services for Business Application Development, Enterprise Solutions, Enterprise Collaboration Services, Testing and Quality Assurance Services, Cloud Computing and IT Infrastructure Management to organizations in the Banking & Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Leisure & Travel, Telecom and Energy & Utilities verticals as well as Independent Software Vendors.