Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Treding Market Research Report on "Global Floating Rigs Market (Value, Volume): Analysis By Type (Drillship, Semisubmersible), Application, By Region, By Country (2021 Edition): Market Insights, Covid -19 Impact, Competition and Forecast (2021-2026)" under Energy Category. The report offers a collection of superior market researach, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The Global Floating Rigs Market was valued at USD 61940.35 Million in the year 2020. The global Floating Rigs market is witnessing lucrative growth owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies on energy conservation, as well as growing consumer awareness about product quality. The continuous rise in demand of oil and gas in Asia Pacific region is driving the demand of rigs from last few years.
Owing to low production cost in Asian countries backed with rising industrialisation, manufacturers are investing in economies such as India and China which is propelling the market growth.
The market is also expected to register a boom in demand post Covid-19 pandemic situation attributable to the demand for the oil and gas slightly increased in August 2020, as several leading manufacturers started production of the offshore drilling. Additionally, growth in the rig industry due to technological advancements, rise in population, and increase in demand of crude oil and natural gas are major factors expected to drive the Floating Rigs market during the forecast period.
Request a Free Sample Copy Floating Rigs Market [email protected]
Ultra-Deepwater is considered to be anything more than midwater (7000-12000 ft or 2134-3658 meters). Ultra-Deepwater Floaters are equipped with high-pressure mud pumps and are capable of drilling in water depths of 7,500 feet or greater. Ultra-deepwater is expected to be the most rapid source of future demand growth for floating MDUs (Mobile Drilling Units). Ultra-deep fields are increasingly explored and developed and it is anticipated that a greater share of floaters will be deployed in deeper water, maximising their capabilities.
Scope of the Report
• The report analyses the Floating Rigs Market by Type (Drillship, Semisubmersible).
• The report analyses the Floating Rigs Market by Application (Shallow water, Deepwater, Ultra-Deepwater).
• The Floating Rigs Market has been analysed By Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA) and By Country (United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Norway, United Kingdom, China, India, Australia, Malaysia).
• Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, type, application. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions and new product development. The companies analysed in the report include Baker Hughes, Schlumberger Limited, Aban Offshore Limited, Diamond Offshore Drilling, Ensco Plc, Noble Corporation, Transocean, Halliburton, Maersk Drilling, Keppel Offshore & Marine.
• The report presents the analysis of Floating Rigs market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
Key Target Audience
• Floating Rigs Vendors
• Oil and Gas Companies
• Consulting and Advisory Firms
• Government and Policy Makers
• Regulatory Authorities
Browse our full report with Table of content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 12,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts, Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases, Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +912227810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]