Established in 2001, United Equipment Rentals is currently known as United Gulf Equipment Rentals. United Gulf is propelled by the energy to Convey Excellence and Share Success with all partners in the esteem chain. Our point is to utilize the maximum capacity of our products, service, and administration expertise in every major market of the GCC and the MENA locale.
Throughout the years, United Gulf has built key partnerships with world class OEMs and equipment sellers. We are merchants of Europe's powered access pioneer Haulotte Group. In March 2015, United Gulf marked a key contract for dealership with three Italian brands – CO.ME.T. Officine (Truck mounted blasts), Palazzani Industries (Spider Lifts) and LUX TOWER a main tower light maker. In January 2016 UG partnered with Combilift a master 4 way forklift and straddle carrier producer. These five organizations additionally fortify United Gulf's brand image and engage UG to give an entire scope of Access equipment/lighting tower answers for its esteemed clients.
United Gulf Group has a geologically differing client base, spread over the MENA locale with a solid presence in UAE, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Kazakhstan. Our client base comprises of Multinationals and additionally nearby organizations from different industries.
Our branches are in:
1. United Gulf Equipment Rentals LLC (Headquarters) – Sharjah, UAE
2. United Gulf Equipment Rentals LLC – Dubai, UAE
3. United Gulf Equipment Rentals LLC (Branch) – Abu Dhabi, UAE
4. United Gulf Equipment and Machinery LLC – Abu Dhabi, UAE
5. United Gulf Access – Doha, Qatar
6. United Gulf Access Co. LLC – Muscat, Oman
7. Branch of United Gulf Access Co. – Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
8. United Gulf Equipment LTD Astana, Kazakhstan
1. Use safe systems of work that are ecologically practical and upheld by archived methods and evaluated systems.
2. Be proactive in surveying wellbeing, security and natural perils for new business, new and existing work systems, practices and gear.
3. Encourage group critical thinking at all levels of the association to execute work hones that constantly enhance the adequacy of value, natural and word related wellbeing and security administration system.
4. Give most astounding need to security and wellbeing. Report and explore episodes and actualize systems and practices that avoid event of contamination, mishaps and sick wellbeing.
5. Ensure adjustment to current industry principles.
6. Train supervisors and representatives to intensely perform act as portrayed in security strategies.
7. Provide data to all workers and guests that educate them of wellbeing, security and condition issues important to the organization's operations.
For more information feel free to contact United Gulf through http://united-gulf.com