There are many who believe that folding bikes are small, underwhelming, and weaker versions of standard bicycles. This could be true 2 decades back but now the scenario has changed completely. Folding bicycles now hold a strong edge over their normal counterparts. You can ride them for hours, they can take the weight, survive tough terrains, and still be stored in places of your convenience. You can use them for all purposes be it day-to-day cycling, daily commute, bike race or a bike tour. If this invokes any interest, here are some of the best options that you need to check out:
● Swagtron EB-5 Folding Ebike: A highly beneficial option that will work for you if you have a working radius of 15 miles or less. It can spruce up to 15 miles per hour for 15 miles without letting you touch the pedals. If you pedal along, the range will increase. Have a small apartment or just a room, it can easily be stored for it measures just 15.6” by 23.6” by 26”. So, whether you have a corner, a work desk, or a closet, it will fit all. If you purchase it from Walmart, you can get it for $708. A decent investment that will pay off well in the second-hand market.
● EuroMIno ZiZZO Campo Folding Bike: A decent bike, it has earned a customer rating of 4.6/5 which means it caters to all biking requirements in an efficient way. It weighs less than 30 pounds and can take up as much as 240 pounds without dragging. Along with that, you get seven-speed levels, adjustable handlebars, twin brakes, and a simple foldable structure that can fit in any car’s trunk.
● Tern Vektron D8 FOlding Electric Bike: Tern Vektron is a universally admired ebike. It is a pedal-assisted e-bike that can easily cruise 50 miles with power back up. Post that you can move on it like a regular bike. If you like to take your pet or a small one on fun rides with you, this bike will definitely cheer you up. It has eight gears and can recharge fully within five hours. Also, it can accommodate bikers with height ranging from 5’3” to 6’5”.
● Eurobike TSM G7 Folding Bike: If you are looking for a bike that needs smaller storage space but cruises rough terrains smoothly, this is the bike for you. It comes with rugged tires, shocks, and a capacity to take up riders weighing up to 300 pounds. The quality is better than average and but it is a great and affordable option for someone looking for a serious mountain or off-road bike on a tight budget. Amazon is currently selling it for $326.
● Ancheer Folding Electric Bike: This one is a pretty decent option if you have a commute range of 30 miles or less. You get a wide range of features including pedal-power assist, full-electric mode, and regular pedal-only biking options. You may purchase it at Amazon for $600.
5 Vale St., St Kilda.
(03) 9534 3074