If you are looking for the right designers and dealers of sustainable jewellery, you just came to the right place. With the world evolving in every aspect and almost every industry player taking their fight for ethical and sustainable jewellery a notch higher, we have also not been left behind. As Native Bond, we know what is best in the industry, and we endeavour to keep pushing for the conservation of the environment and endangered species using jewellery.
The story of Native Bond is a special one since it follows the story of our two founders. Initially, it was only about Charlotte and her jewellery designing prowess and Janelle, who has a background in sustainable fashion. Their love for timeliness and beautiful designs brought them even closer, only for them to realize that they also had a shared passion for conserving the environment and endangered wildlife. Since then, it has been a success story into one of the most focused ethical and eco-friendly jewellery brands.
Our Sustainability Story
The world, in recent decades, has been making wider strides in the push for protecting wildlife, the oceans and the planet at large. This is being done across almost all platforms, including industries making stainless steel straws, reusable coffee cups, and eco-friendly jewellery. Here at Native Bond, we have not been left behind, and our cause is only growing much stronger.
This is what we do to support our causes:
• We have charms made from white brass and coated with chemical-free and recycled sterling silver
• Our charms are handcrafted
• The charms help to raise awareness of the most endangered wildlife species
• We strive to use certified 100% organic cotton
• To achieve our colour combinations, we use all-natural plant-based dyes
• We also use forest-friendly cards. We print our cards on Forest Stewardship Council paper
• We do not pack our charms using any plastic
Our story proves our commitment. Therefore, we call on your sustainable and ethical jewellery lovers to join the cause by buying our pieces. You can find them on our online store at https://thenativebond.com/
The Native Bond
Forum House, First Floor
15-18 Lime Street
Tel : 020 450911 34