Before getting into the process of surgical instrument repair, there comes a complete system of tracking these assets and the later phase of reallocation of assets. Ternio Group is successfully doing Surgical Instrument Repair USA with the implementation of applications.
Technology is advancing every minute, and the impact is evident in every aspect. The medical industry is also enjoying the benefits of the improved technology as the different companies are designing better instruments for surgeries. However, to make the perfect surgical instruments, the manufacturer needs an accurate balance of knowledge, precision, experience, and expertise. Ternio has been successful in designing some of the most innovative surgical instruments. And we are also specializing in the Surgical Instrument Repair USA works too.
Value for money
We understand that when a medical organization or an independent surgeon buys a surgical instrument, the person or organization is investing a considerable amount for better execution of the procedures. But constant use may lead to wear and tear along with minor or major damages. Does that mean you have to dispose of the expensive instrument? Not at all, for we have developed very useful cloud-based Instrument Tracking Systems like the ProCycle. Now, what does it do?
• The application can identify the damaged instruments.
• Our expert team will start assessing the damage and also begin the repair work if the damage is reparable.
• We can reallocate the instrument, which will be the best possible utilization of assets.
• Maximizing the efficiency of the instruments is also our motto.
We have understood from our work experience since 2014 that it is essential to maintain a complete system for the maximum utilization and monitoring of the surgical equipment. With this aim in mind, we have come forward with four individual applications and integrated them to make one complete Surgical Equipment Management chain.
1. Prefconnect is the card management tool that will optimize product utilization due to inefficient, outdated card systems with manual preference.
2. From here, we started the InstruSource, which is an e-commerce platform for the simplification of the instrument procurement, repair, and monetization of the remaining unused instruments.
3. ProCycle is all about detecting, repairing, and reallocating the damaged resources.
4. Ternio Surgical Restoration is responsible for the final optimization of surgical data and asset tracking.
With this, we have been successful in monetizing the surplus assets and dominate the work area of instrument repair.
For further information, refer to the following details:
Business Name: Ternio Group
Address: 700 Industrial Blvd, Suite A, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Contact No.: 18882405565