Many healthcare facilities face difficulties in procuring medical tools and equipment. So the facilities should establish partnerships with companies offering Instrument Procurement Tracking, sourcing, and management services.
The Healthcare industry is dynamic, and every day, the industry is trying to implement new technologies to provide better care to patients. If you are a surgeon, you will know how beneficial it will be if the health system has a strategic sourcing model for the healthcare equipment service program. Ternio is all set to streamline the sourcing of the equipment at the healthcare facilities to minimize unnecessary investments.
Outsourcing is beneficial
If you are a part of a community hospital with limited staff or a bigger health center, it is a good idea to outsource the Instrument Procurement Tracking system to Ternio. We have developed Cloud-based applications which you can use directly to procure the necessary instruments, whether new or used.
• InstruSource is a revolutionary application that will significantly reduce your time for procuring surgical instruments.
• It is like a standard shopping cart where you can add the instruments, and you will get the complete pricing and contract compliance as well.
• Integration of the system with ProCycle Solutions will help to know whether the stock is available.
You can sell off the excess instruments and get the money back that you can utilize for buying other instruments.
Ease of procuring
You will be glad to see that Surgical Instruments Application will make it easier for the surgeons and the patients by preventing delays in surgeries.
1. You can track the status of the surgical instrument or other medical equipment in real-time and schedule the procedures likewise.
2. The ordering time reduces greatly as you can order anytime anywhere,
3. Price visibility is a notable feature that helps you to compare prices if you want.
4. The freedom to sell excel equipment is saving huge sums.
Integration for better management
With full integration with the Surgical Instrument Management systems from Ternio, you can have the assurance that the quality of the equipment will be top-class. We aim to apply the latest technology for managing individual applications with artificial intelligence customizing probable buying options to individual surgeons or organizations. So we can say that we are serving as the best e-commerce solution for procuring, liquidation, and tracking of the instruments.
For further information, refer to the following details:
Business Name: Ternio Group
Address: 700 Industrial Blvd, Suite A, Sugar Land, TX 77478
Contact No.: 18882405565