Steven Kourkoutis is an influential leader, sale and marketing manager, and team builder. He can solve problems very easily and having the ability to increase revenue growth, resolve conflict, improve morale and consistently exceed profit goals.
Sales department plays a very important role in the success of a business. With its focus at bridging the gap between the needs of the potential customers and the products or services offered by the organization.
Possessing qualities like judgemental and decision making, communication and active listening, negotiation, creativity and problem solving, Steven Kourkoutis is a renowned sales and marketing professional. He possesses an amazing expertise of more than two decades in this field.
Sales and Marketing Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
- Continually assess our marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
- Stay up-to-date on current market trends
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
With hands on experience in sales management and marketing, Steven Kourkoutis has a solid base in planning and executing sales and marketing strategies. He got some highly developed negotiation skills and experience to build up the strategic business partnerships. He has also a great experience in budgeting and financial management.
About Steven Kourkoutis
Steven Kourkoutis started his career in 1998 and worked until 2000 as a Sales District Manager at CLT. He then started working as a Global Pension Fund Advisor from 2002 to 2007 where he worked directly with Investment Bankers to increase the value of their customer base. Besides, he is also the in charge of branch sales operations as a Branch Sales Manager at T-Mobile in Pittsburgh where he controlled a sales force of 12 and coordinated telemarketing functions.