According to Goldstein Research, Asia Pacific (APAC) cyber security market estimated at USD 15.92 billion in 2016, which is estimated to reach USD 48.7 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 15.0% over the forecast period 2016-2024.
With the increase in cyber threats and risk of loss of key data due to a rise in the adoption of digital technologies is increasing the demand for cyber security solutions. Thus the growth in adoption of cyber security solutions on account of increasing vulnerability of cyber-attacks is driving the growth of the market. The APAC region is spending high costs on improving the cybersecurity solutions. Further, Asia Pacific cyber security industry is witnessing huge growth prospects in Japan, followed by China & Singapore. The high-income countries such as Australia are the ones expecting high growth in near future.
Download Exclusive Sample Report:
Asia Pacific Cyber Security Market can be segmented as follows:
Based on Security Type
• Network Security
• Data & Cloud Security
• Wireless Security
• Application Security
• Others (Database Security, End-Point Security, Web Security)
Based on Solutions
• Antivirus & Anti-Malware
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Risk and compliance management
• Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
• Intrusion Detection System (IDS)/Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
• Security & Vulnerability Management
• Disaster Recovery
• Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation
• Others (Web Filtering, Patch management)
Based on Services
• Design and Integration Services
• Consulting Services
• Risk and Threat Assessment Services
• Managed Security Services
• Training and Education Services
Based on Deployment Mode
• Cloud Based Deployment
• On-Premise Deployment
Based on End-User
• Aerospace and Defense Industry
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) Industry
• IT and Telecommunication Industry
• Energy and Utilities Industry
• Healthcare Industry
• Manufacturing Industry
• Retail Industry
• Other Industries (Education, Media and Entertainment, and Automotive)
Based on Country
• China Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024
• India Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024
• Indonesia Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024Malaysia Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024
• Japan Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024
• Singapore Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024
• South Korea Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024
• Australia Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024
• New Zealand Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024
• Rest of Asia Cyber Security Market Analysis, 2016-2024
Browse Full Report: https://www.goldsteinresearch.com/report/asia-pacific-apac-cyber-security-market-outlook-2024-opportunity-assessment-and-demand-analysis-market-forecast-2016-2024
“Asia Pacific Cyber Security Market Outlook 2024” contains a detailed overview of the Asia Pacific cyber security market. On the basis of our in-depth analysis, the market can be segmented in terms of market segmentation by security type, solutions, services, deployment mode, end-user and country.
The Asia Pacific Cyber Security Market Report highlights the competitive outlook of major players in Asia Pacific market, of which includes the business strategies, R&D activities, revenue distribution, financial analysis and investments. The in-depth analysis of cyber security market report will help the clients to assess their business strategies as per the competitive environment in the market space.
Major players of the Asia Pacific cyber security market discussed in the report are: Cisco Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, Dell Root 9B, Herjavec, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Palo Alto Networks, Symantec Corp, McAfee, Kaspersky Lab, Trend Micro Inc., Fortinet Inc., FireEye Inc., Trend Micro, Imperva Inc., CyberArk Software Ltd., AVG Technologies, etc.
Further, Asia Pacific Cyber Security Market Report encompasses the major trends & growth opportunities, market dynamics and other growth factors. The Cyber Security Market outlook also comprises of key challenges for the market players, risk analysis, BPS analysis, SWOT Analysis and Market Attractiveness. The report also includes the expert analysis which provides a complete overview of the market post analysis of the economic, political, environmental & social factors of each country.
About Goldstein Research
Based in the US, Goldstein Research currently has a strong presence in the American and Asian countries. In the next five years, we strive to expand our reach to 50+ nations spanning across Europe, Asia and parts of the Middle East and Africa. We strive to realize a strong brand presence globally through our quality research and forecasting solutions.
Our mission is simple: to develop insightful business solutions, help our clients make powerful future decisions to keep them well ahead of the game which is the market, and leave a mark across businesses and communities through our well-defined ideas and clear-cut forecasts. Our market research reports provide in-depth analysis of global and regional variations along with competitors’ overview.
Our analysts working on ICT market research report to help various tech-giants, tech start-ups and entry players to assess the current and upcoming business scenario. We believe in the vigorous examination of the current market scenario and build around creative ideas and approaches that are most suitable to our clients’ needs and business agenda.
Contact for more Info:
(Global Sales Head)
USA: + 1-646-568-7747
Browse Similar Report: GCC Cyber Security Market