Aging is a natural process as well as every person needs to pass through this process. You can't reverse aging but you can try to conquer aging with the right foods and a healthy way of life. A healthy diet with anti aging foods along with regular exercises can be the solution for aging.
The following is an anti-aging foods list foods that can help you look younger for years to come.
1. Berries - Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and many types of berries have an large number of antioxidants. Antioxidants help fight toxins, which damage your cells and cause premature aging.
2. Cruciferous vegetables, for example Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, turnip and radish, are full of vitamins and fiber that really help the body to fight against toxins and cancer. They're also high in vitamin C which will help the formation of skin rejuvenators - elastin and collagen.
3. Red Wine: The list of anti aging foods includes red wine too. Red wine contains resveratrol, which slows down cellular aging. It is also thought to be good in preventing age-related illnesses.
4. Green Tea. Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants that reduce inflammation and skin smooth and blemish-free. It is also high in vitamins C, D, and K, as well as riboflavin, zinc, calcium, magnesium, and iron, which are great for your body and your skin.
5. Garlic and other Alliums Family Members: Garlic has numerous medicinal properties, that really help in preventing diseases, like colon cancer and heart diseases. Garlic can also prevent cell degeneration, which in turn causes aging. To get the maximum advantages of garlic, you need to eat it in the raw form. Aside from} garlic, other members of the allium family, like, onion, leeks, chives, etc., will also be good for fighting the aging process.
6. Tomatoes - Tomatoes are excellent, and they are packed with extremely nutritious elements. Tomatoes contain plenty of lycopene, which could balance your skin, reduce the risk of cancer, and slow down aging.
7. Fish such as salmon, macquerel, sardines. They've big amounts of Omega-3 fatty and Omega 6 essential fatty acids. These are healthy fats that can help keep the skin moisturized and lubricated thus reducing inflammation.
8. Water: Staying hydrated is among the golden rules to avoid aging. For this function, there is nothing that can replace water. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day, as it contains no calories and chemicals. It is better to use filtered water than tap water. Water helps you to flush out toxins in the body and provides fluidity for blood, along with rendering a clear skin.
9. Avocado: an avocado is a great supply of vitamin E and monounsaturated fats. While e vitamin helps to maintain shining hair, healthy glowing skin and stop skin aging, mono unsaturated fats are great in reducing the levels of bad cholesterol in your body. It is also very rich in potassium which will help prevent fluid retention and high blood pressure.
Name: - Sazid Khan
Phone: - +91 9910805377
Website: - http://www.stayyounghealthy.com/food-for-stay-young/