QUEENSLAND, 26 April 2018 - Pacific Petroleum is a wholly-owned and operated Australian business that markets and distributes global petroleum brands in Australia. In an effort to give back to their valued customers who are continuously patronizing the business, Pacific Petroleum service stations in different parts of Australia came up with the following special offers.
The more you buy, the more you save
For every 209 liter drum of Shell Rimula R4 L or Shell Rimula R4 X, customers may redeem a FREE $75 EFTPOS gift card. They may also redeem a FREE $20 EFTPOS gift card with any three (3) 20-liter packs of Shell Rimula R4 L or Shell Rimula R4 X 15W-40. This special offer is only valid until 31st of May 2018.
Once in a lifetime prize
Buy any 20 liters or 209-liter drum of Shell oil and get the chance to win any of these amazing prizes:
- 1 Hot lap with the DJR Team Penske at the Queensland Raceway on Tuesday, July 24th.
- A team DJR Bonnet signed by Dick Johnson, Fabian Coulthard, and Scott McLaughlin and presented by the team drivers on the 24th of July.
- Two(2) 3-day passes to the Coates Hire Ipswich sprint on July 20-22.
- Open to all new Capricorn customers orders between the 1st of March to the 30th of June.
Buy 2 Recosol Brake Cleaners for only $65 each plus GST. The Recosol brake cleaner is a fast drying solvent cleaner formulated to remove brake pad residue.
- Fast Acting and evaporating.
- Leaves little to no residue.
- Helps remove grease, oil, and brake dust.
- Helps in prolonging brake life.
- Helps improve brake performance.
- Eliminates oil, dirt, and carbon from electric motors.
About Pacific Petroleum
Pacific Petroleum is an Australian owned family business that markets and distributes global petroleum brands in Australia. Pacific Petroleum is passionate about helping family businesses to do better by providing tailored solutions utilizing petroleum products, equipment with various services and branding. Through the years, the company has been providing high-quality products and services to the Australian market.