Data as a Service (DaaS) Market Overview:
The need for responsive and cost-effective services service is boosting the data as a service (DaaS) market. Reports that explore the information and communication technology industry have been presented by Market Research Future, which produces reports on industry verticals that appraise the market expansion and prospects. The market is anticipated to take advantage of a CAGR of 39 % roughly and reach USD 12 billion by the end of 2023.
The amplified adoption of cloud-based services is expected to motivate the Data as a Service (DaaS) Market. Moreover, the improved penetration of bring your own device (BYOD) in global devices is anticipated to propel the market for data as a service (DaaS). The need to boost the business metadata and security is encouraging the data as a service (DaaS) market in the forecast period.
Data as a Service (DaaS) Market Major Key Players:
The data as a service market is expected to motivated by the presence of companies such as IBM Corporation (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Salesforce.com, Inc. (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Salesforce.com, Inc. (U.S.), Alibaba Group Holding Limited (China), Fair Isaac Corporation (U.S.), LinkedIn Corporation (U.S.), Facebook, Inc. (U.S.), Bloomberg Finance L.P. (U.S.), Alibaba Group Holding Limited (China), Mastercard Advisors LLC (U.S.), and LexisNexis Corporation (U.S.).
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/data-as-a-service-daas-market-6057
Data as a Service (DaaS) Market Segmental Analysis:
The segmental insights of the data as a service (DaaS) market are segmented on the basis of organization size, end-user, pricing model, pricing model, deployment, solution and professional services.
• On the basis of professional services, the data as a service (DaaS) market is segmented into implementation & deployment, support & maintenance, and consulting. Based on the end users, the data as a service (DaaS) market is segmented into manufacturing, BFSI, transportation, retail, media & entertainment, IT & telecom, healthcare, and others.
• On the basis of the pricing models, the data as a service (DaaS) market is segmented into volume based pricing model and data type based pricing model. The volume-based pricing model includes pay per use pricing and quantity-based pricing.
• On the basis of the deployments, the data as a service (DaaS) market is segmented into private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud.
• Based on the organization sizes, the market for data as a service (DaaS) is segmented into large enterprise and small and medium enterprises.
• Based on solutions, the data as a service (DaaS) market is segmented into data migration, test data management, data warehousing, disaster recovery and backup solution, and others.
Data as a Service (DaaS) Market Detailed Regional Analysis:
The regional analysis of the data as a service market covers regions like North America, Europe, APAC, and the rest of the world. The North American region is projected to rule the data as a service (DaaS) market through the forecast period. The North American region features a noteworthy amount of unstructured data gathering owing to digital revolution across the industrial and commercial sector.
Furthermore, the initial adoption of cloud-based positioning services in the North American region has made it simpler for the industrial verticals to choose big data analytics to re-structure business roles and policies. Also, the speedy progress in data as a service, the Asia Pacific region is projected to multiply at a significant pace through the forecast period. Owing to the budding implementation of cloud-based services and huge openings across businesses in the Asia Pacific nations, there is enhanced scope for advancement in the data as a service (DaaS) market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]