Who doesn’t want a beautiful smile these days? A person, who looks good, feels good and the positive impact is carried forward. Technological advancements have made modern dentistry very advanced and it has become easy to restore a life like beauty to stained teeth, chipped teeth, crooked teeth or the kind of teeth that are separated by wider spaces.
How is Cosmetic Dentistry Helpful?
Cosmetic dentistry now works beyond the area of the front teeth. The old method of silver fillings is long gone, now your fillings can be done with the help of various invisible pastes that don’t deteriorate with time and your teeth gets stronger and way more attractive..
Treatment Choices for Cosmetic Dentistry in Pembroke Pines
· Veneers – These are custom-made shells that are made in such a way that they cover the front side of teeth. It is made of tooth-colored materials (off white). They are used in treating the spaces between teeth and the teeths that are stained, not properly shaped or crooked.
· Tooth Whitening – This process is also called as bleaching. It lightens teeth that are discolored or darkened because of injury and sometimes even cavities that have been there for a long period if time. It is usually performed on teeth that are not dead or teeth that have been through root canalling.
· Bonding – This is a cosmetic procedure that is done to improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, crooked, or are not arranged properly. With this process tooth colored materials are attached to the defective surface of the tooth. Bonding also helps in treating the teeth that are affected due to gum recession.
· Porcelain Crowns – Dental porcelain is sculpted to look like natural tooth enamel. It also provides strength and resilience to the tooth. They are the best in replacing the defected tooth as it recreates the basic form and function of a tooth. Crowns can not only simply replace the tooth but also be designed in such a way that it creates an even better appearance of the denture.
· Enamel Shaping – This process improves the whole shaping of the tooth. Crowding leads to uneven teeth, enamel shaping helps at such times and corrects the flaw without causing much pain. All these treatments can surely help you have more original looking and beautiful set of teeth.
· Invisalign- Invisalign is called as the invisible braces which is the ultimate technological alternative for metal braces. The idea is to use clear plastic teeth aligners to shape your teeth, and the designs are custom-molded according to our teeth so that they fit you right. The almost invisible braces gradually re-position your teeth and it lets you get your perfect smile. The process of getting it installed is similar to that of metal or other type of braces and in some cases, it has shown faster outcomes. Invisalign is very comfortable to wear and will not cause any sensitivity issues for you. The best part is there are no wires to worry about! You can get the Invisalign Clear Braces in Miramar.