Know a Safe Method to Split a PST File into Smaller Parts
Still figuring how to split a PST file into smaller parts? If yes, then continue reading the blog as we discussed the steps to manually split PST files and by using professional software. Splitting an Outlook PST file can be a tough task, however, with a little guidance, the can user split large or oversized files in a short span of time. The user needs to split a PST file by using either of the methods. This blog entails the details on why an Outlook PST splitter tool is the ideal option to split Multiple PST Files.
Split a PST File into Smaller Parts by Using the Manual Way
Split a PST File By Via ‘Archive’ Method
● Download, run and install Outlook on the system.
● Click on the PST files you wish to export to a new PST file.
● Go to File > Info > Cleanup Tools from the available options and select the ‘Archive’ option.
● Then, mark the ‘Archive This Folder’ option and select the folders from the list.
● Browse to the location and rename the file and save it.
● Click on the ‘OK’ button and split a PST file into a small file.
Split PST File Via Import And Export
● Open Outlook and make a new PST file.
● Now, choose the ‘File’ option.
● Browse to the desired location and click on the ‘OK’ option.
● Click on ‘File > Open > Import’.
● From the ‘Import and Export’ Wizard option choose ‘Export’.
● Click on the ‘Next’ option and opt for the data file and folders you want to export.
● Select the items from the folder and mark the files you want to export.
● Click on the ‘OK’ button and ‘Finish’ option to split a PST file into smaller files.
Use KDETools PST Splitter to Split a PST File into Smaller Files
KDETools PST Splitter is the right way to split a PST file into smaller files. Use the tool to split a PST file into multiple files and eradicate oversized and corruption issues. It is suggested that you don’t go for the manual way as it is complex and time-consuming and selecting a professional tool enables the user to split a PST file easily and safely. The advanced tool can merge the PST files including Contacts, Calendars, Notes, and Tasks. The proficient tool splits the highly encrypted, password protected, and damaged files.
Highlighting Features Of KDETools PST Splitter
● The advanced software supports all the versions of Windows and Outlook.
● The PST Splitter enables the user to split multiple oversized PST files into smaller files.
● The user can use the demo version and check the various features of the tool.
● The advanced PST Splitter can split the oversized and large sized files without losing any data.
● The tool maintains the folder hierarchy and keeps the Meta Properties intact even after the splitting process is completed.
● The user can merge contacts and calendars of a PST file into a new file.
Summary - Splitting Outlook files can be a tough task, however, with a little guidance, the user can easily perform the process. In this blog, we have mentioned the manual approach to split a PST file into smaller parts. The manual way is not recommended as the automated software splits Outlook files easily.
More info- https://www.kdetools.com/pst-splitter/