The global eggshell membrane market size is projected to reach USD 204.1 million by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2020 to 2027. The change in consumer lifestyle and transition in consumption patterns have encouraged the use of eggshell membrane as an ingredient in the nutraceuticals and food and beverage industries.
The market is expected to witness growth opportunities in preventive skincare and healthcare applications owing to the number of advantages offered by the eggshell membranes. Reduced risk of osteoporosis, improvement in joint health, and an increase in the consumption of eggshell membranes in nutraceutical applications as an active ingredient are some of the factors projected to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
For PDF sample Copy or More Details please visit link @: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/eggshell-membranes-market
The industry is majorly driven by the growth in the adoption of the eggshell membrane as an ingredient in nutraceutical products. Growing application in cosmetic and personal care and nutraceutical products has resulted in the prevention of human joint health-related diseases and increased skin nourishment, which is projected to boost the demand for eggshell membranes.
The development of innovative products for the treatment of numerous connective and joint tissue disorders and calcium deficiency issues is expected to contribute to the increase in demand for eggshell membranes. Moreover, the use of an eggshell membrane in pet food and health applications remains high owing to its properties, thereby driving the market.
The product offers a sustainable solution for nutraceutical products, which aid in leading a healthier life by offering the essential nutrients required for a healthy body. Malnutrition of infants is a significant crisis across emerging countries, which is likely to provide growth opportunities for the industry players, especially across the markets in the Asian and African countries.
Eggshell Membrane Market Report Highlights
• The nutraceuticals application segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 8.8% over the forecast period owing to egg membrane being touted as a high-potential ingredient in dietary supplements and functional foods on account of its capacity to condition and support joint health
• Increased investment in research & development and technological advancements in supplements and functional foods will ease the growth of the dietary supplements in the nutraceutical applications. This, in turn, is expected to boost the product demand for nutraceutical application
• The hydrolyzed type segment held the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to superior properties of the product, such as concentration, the content of membrane, and mass availability, resulting into its production in the hydrolyzed form
• The multi-dose packaging segment registered the highest revenue-based CAGR of over 6.4% during the forecast period on account of benefits such as the ability to enhance patient safety, elimination of medication waste, and assisting patients with complicated prescription regimens. Yeast extract is extremely versatile for food production. It is used to season sauces, bouillons, soups, savory snacks, and ready meals. It not only complements the savory taste of meat and fish dishes, but it is also perfect for preparing vegetarian dishes as it is free from animal ingredients but still provides a meaty taste. The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 8.4% from 2014 to 2020
• Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 10.0% from 2020 to 2027 owing to factors such as surging manufacturing facilities, increasing number of research & development centers, and growth in the adoption of eggshell membrane-based products, such as nutraceuticals
• In January 2019, Stratum Nutrition became a preferred supplier for the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) for its line of products, such as eggshell calcium, curcumin, natural eggshell membrane, and eggshell collagen ingredients, throughout the U.S.
To request research report sample copy with TOC please visit @: Eggshell Membrane Market Size | Industry Report, 2020-2027 (grandviewresearch.com)
Eggshell Membrane Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global eggshell membrane market on the basis of type, application, and region.
Eggshell Membranes Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
Eggshell Membranes Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
• Food & Beverages
Eggshell Membranes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
o The U.S.
o The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Eggshell Membrane Market
• Stratum Nutrition (U.S.)
• Biova LLC (U.S.)
• Microcore Research Laboratories (India)
• Ecovatec Solutions (Canada)
• Eggnovo SL (Spain)
• Kewpie Corporation (Japan)
• Eggbrane (Netherlands)
• Certified Nutraceuticals Inc. (U.S.)
• Bolise Co., Limited (China)
• Mitushi Biopharma (India)
For Inquire before buying or Special Pricing please visit @: Request for Special Pricing Grand View Research San Francisco California
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.