For those candidates who are looking for selection in the province either through occupation in demand or Express Entry linked stream, in both cases, one should have adequate work experience that meets the demands of the NOC occupation. However, a Job offer is not a mandatory category.
The revision in the in-demand Occupation list is an attempt to increase the employment prospects in the province of Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP)
Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) is a province based immigration program for Saskatchewan. In which the immigrants are selected as per the labor market and occupation in demand in Saskatchewan province. The streams for selection in this category are - International Skilled Workers, Farm Owner, and Entrepreneur application and Saskatchewan Experience Category. Those candidates who are shortlisted by the Saskatchewan province they are eligible for 600 Bonus points in the Express Entry stream. Further, the candidates who are in the Express Entry pool they can apply for the Saskatchewan nomination through the Occupation in-demand category.
Latest Changes in the Occupation in Demand List
For eligibility in any subcategory of Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP) through Express entry or Occupation in-demand the candidate should have experience in one of the in-demand occupation in the province.
The latest in-demand occupation list has been revised on 4th April 2019. There was a total of 9 occupations which were removed from the list and 9 new occupations that have been added as a part of the new list. All the occupations have required educational qualification attached to them.
The List of New Occupations include –
• 0423 Managers in Social Services and Community Services
• 1226 Conference and Event Planners
• 1311 Accounting Technicians
• 2174 Computer programmers and Interactive Media Developers
• 2251 Architectural technologist and Technicians
• 2255 Technical Occupations in Geomatics and Meteorology
• 3216 Medical Sonographers
• 4215 Instructors of persons with disabilities
• 5254 Program Leaders and Instructors in Recreation, Sport and Fitness
• 6332 Bakers
• 6342 Tailors, Dressmakers, Furriers and Milliners
• 7292 Glaziers
• 7332 Appliance Servicers and Repairers
• 08 21 Managers in Agriculture
• 0822 Managers in Horticulture
• 8252 Agricultural Service Contractors, farm Supervisors, Specialized livestock workers
• 3111 Psychiatrists
• 7201 Contractors and Supervisors, Machining, Metal forming, shaping and Erecting Trade-related occupations
• 7204 Recreation Vehicle Service
• 7237 Welders
• 7311 Industrial Mechanics
• 7384 Recreation Vehicle Service
It is highly advisable that when the applicant is looking to apply for migration in Saskatchewan province of Canada then he/she should do so apart undergoing the thoroughly updated list of occupations in the province.
For more info Click Here
Signature Visas is one of the most bankable names in the industry. We have with us specialists who are completely adept and highly dedicated to prolific services to the clients. For details - Feel free to write to us at [email protected]
or call at 9911659888
Source : https://www.signaturevisas.com/blog/saskatchewan-updates-in-demand-occupations-list
Check crs score : https://www.signaturevisas.com/canada-express-entry-points-calculator