Latest market study on “Telecom Application Programming Interface (API) Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Components, Platform and Solution”, the report include key understanding on the driving factors of this growth and also highlights the prominent players in the market and their developments.
Application programming interface (API), also called as middleware is a set of standard software functions designed for process efficiency. API is the interface between the resource of the device and application on which it is used. API is used to develop services and applications which are free from the device boundaries on which the program will run. Telecom APIs permits application developers to accumulate services such as payment, SMS and webRTC into their mobile applications, which results in producing increased proceedings per user, offers improved experience to customers and augmented adoption of their applications. Huge investment are made by the telecom carriers to set up their own API platform in corporation with aggregators and service providers, with an intention to maximize profits. Telecom carriers can face the challenges from over-the-top (OTT) service providers.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Telecom Application Programming Interface (API) Market to 2025 @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/telecom-application-programming-interface-api-market
API benefits application developers to market their applications to the customers and to improve their experience. The growing number of smartphone users who are switching to 4G/LTE network and rise in the usage of mobile application due to increase consumption of mobile internet are the key drivers for an increase in the global API market. The propagation of cloud technology and mobile internet are significant for the growth of the global API market. However, OTT service providers are flooding away the margin and revenue of telecom operators, thus restraining the development of global API market. The global API market is expected to grow with the rise in adoption of machine-to-machine devices (M2M).
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000110
The global API market is segmented on the basis of service type into identity management, maps & location, payment, voice/speech, webRTC, SMS, MMS & RCS and others (do not disturb and device information). The global API market also segmented by user type that includes internal telecom developer, long tail developer, enterprise developer and partner developer. The global API market is further segmented on the basis of regions into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
The North America hold the major market share of global API market mostly due to early adoption of 4G/LTE and tremendously high rate of smartphone users. Also, North America has extensively large community of API developers. Asia Pacific is expected to experience high growth in market for global API in the forecast period. The rapid progression rate for adoption of 4G is one of the key reason for the global API market growth. Moreover, the growing use of M2M devices and increasing number of mobile users are the other factors responsible for the rise in the growth for global API market.
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000110
Segmentations Covered in the Telecom Application Programming Interface (API) Market
• User Type Internal Telecom Developer, Long Tail Developer, Enterprise Developer, Partner Developer
• Geographical Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), South America (SAM)
Some of the leading players in Telecom Application Programming Interface (API) Market Report
• Fortumo OU
• Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
• LM Ericsson
• Tropo, Inc
• Comverse, Inc
• Hewlett-Packard Development Co
• Apigee Corp
• Axway Software S.A.
• Aepona Ltd.
• ZTE Soft Technology Co.Ltd.
• Twilio, Inc.
• Oracle Corp.
• Nexmo, Inc.
• AT&T Inc
Why Buy Speed Sensors Market Report?
• Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Telecom Application Programming Interface (API) market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
• Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this market use to drive revenue
• Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen market competitiveness and positioning
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
• Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
Access Full Report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000110
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Email: [email protected]