The data center colocation provide various end-users i.e. small scale, medium scale and large scale enterprises, ease and facility to concentrate on their main and core businesses, while achieving optimal capital and operational expenses.
Browse industry data tables and in-depth TOC of the Data Center Colocation Industry to 2025 @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/data-center-colocation-market
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Data Center Colocation Industry with detailed industry segmentation by various types, End-Users, and geography. The global data center colocation industry is expected to witness a decent growth during the forecast period, as it provides end-users ease of business continuity, optimizing CAPEX among various other benefits. The increasing preferences towards adopting cloud computing solutions is also expected to push the data center colocation industry.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000210
The objectives of this report are as follows:
• To provide overview of the global data center colocation industry
• To analyze and forecast the global data center colocation industry on the basis of type, end-user, and industry verticals
• To provide industry size and forecast till 2025 for overall data center colocation industry with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
• To evaluate industry dynamics effecting the industry during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key players influencing the industry along with their SWOT analysis and industry strategies
Some of the leading players in data center colocation industry are Digital Realty, Equinix, Inc., CenturyLink, Inc., Telecity Group plc. Verizon Enterprise, Global Switch, China Telecom, Level 3 Communications, Interxion, AT&T Inc. among others
Few Key Points from Table of Content
Data Center Colocation Industry Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Vertical
• Telecom & IT Industry
• Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) Industry
• Government Industry
• Retail Industry
Data Center Colocation Industry Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Geographical Analysis
• North America
• Asia Pacific (APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South America (SAM)
Data Center Colocation Industry, Key Company Profiles Included Key Facts, Business Description, Financial Overview, SWOT Analysis and Key Developments
• Digital Realty
• Equinix, Inc.
• CenturyLink, Inc.
• Telecity Group plc.
• Verizon Enterprise
• Global Switch
• China Telecom
• Level 3 Communications
• AT&T Inc
Inquire about discount on this report @
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Email: [email protected]