Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Nutraceuticals Market Research Report - Forecast to 2022” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
• Nutraceuticals market has been segmented on the basis of Type; which comprises of inorganic mineral supplements, dietary fibers, probiotics, prebiotics, antioxidants, phytochemicals
• Nutraceuticals market has been segmented on the basis of Application; as well which comprises of functional food, functional beverages, dietary supplement, personal care and animal feed.
• Nutraceuticals market is also segmented on the basis of Dosage Form; which comprises of capsules, powder, tablets and others.
Nutraceuticals are nutritious products made from various food sources which have enormous health benefits due to nutrition present in food. Generally nutraceuticals are considered as non-specific biological therapies used to promote healthy lifestyle, control symptoms of various diseases and it also to prevent malignant process which can cause serious health issues in the future. On the basis of sources nutraceuticals are categories as dietary supplement, functional food and pharmaceutical food. Nutraceuticals are becoming popular as they are helpful to preventing chronic diseases and boosting the immune system. Increasing awareness about health benefits of nutraceuticals is the epicenter of the growth of global Nutraceuticals market. Further this market is expected to grow by 6% from 2016 to 2022.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2181
The key players profiled in the nutraceuticals market are as
• Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
• Cargil (U.S.)
• BASF SE (Germany)
• Nestle (Switzerland)
• Aker BioMarine AS (Norway)
• Balchem Corporation (U.S.)
• Barrington Nutritionals (U.S.)
• Gnosis S.p.A. (Italy)
• Horphag Research (Switzerland)
• JRS PHARMA GmbH (Germany)
• Nutraceuticals manufacturers
• Functional food manufacturers
• Functional beverages manufacturers
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Retailers and wholesalers
• E-commerce companies
• Traders, importers and exporters
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/nutraceuticals-market-2181
• Developing countries like India, China and Brazil have emerged as key sourcing destination of agri-based nutraceuticals products.
• S. nutraceuticals market is growing due to dietary supplements which is driven by increasing healthcare cost.
• Israel is emerging as the key innovation center for the global nutraceuticals market since last few years
Study Objectives of Nutraceuticals Market:
• In depth analysis of the market’s segments and sub-segments
• To estimate and forecast market size by type, application, dosage form and region
• To analyze key driving forces which are influencing the market
• Region level market analysis and market estimation of North America, Europe, Asia, and rest of the world (ROW) and their countries
• Value chain analysis & supply chain analysis of the market
• Company profiling of major players in the market
• Competitive strategy analysis and mapping key stakeholders in the market
• Analysis of past market trends and technologies along with current government regulatory requirements
Request Table of Contents for this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2181
The global nutraceuticals market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). Among these North American region has the major market share followed by Asia Pacific. Rising health awareness in North America’s consumer is influencing nutraceuticals market growth over there. Nutraceutical market in U.S. and Canada is significantly growing since last few years. Increasing demand for functional food and dietary supplement in supporting the market growth in Asia Pacific region. Nutraceutical is replacing synthetic alternatives to prevent various health problems which is playing a key role in market growth of nutraceuticals in Asia Pacific and Europe.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]