New Research on Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile in 2017 added by Market Research Report Store provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings.
"Verdezyne, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile", Request Sample Copy of Report Here: [email protected]
Verdezyne, Inc. (Verdezyne) is an industrial biotechnology company that develops and produces chemicals from renewable and non-food sources. The company’s products include adipic acid, dodecanedioic acid and sebacic acid. Its products are used in production of toothbrush bristles and fishing line, adhesives, coatings, gears, lightweight car components, lubricants, seat cushions, furniture and flavourings, carpets and others. Verdezyne’s proprietary yeast fermentation technology produces intermediates used in nylons and plastics. The company provides platform for engineering yeast to metabolize multiple non-food-based renewable feedstocks and produce chemicals. Verdezyne is headquartered in Carlsbad, California, the US.
Verdezyne, Inc. - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Order a Copy of Complete Market Report @
University of Pennsylvania - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
University of Florida - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
Do Inquiry or Sample Request, Welcome to our website or Contact my email directly :
Contact: Shirley | Sales Director
Email: [email protected]
Call: +00-1-626-3463946 - U.S
Since the establishment, Market Research Report Store (MRRS) has determined to take the online market research reports platform to the next level. With our passion and profession, we are designed to be the best among the bests.
Market Research Report Store is one of the most fast-growing and professional online platforms for industry reports, market reports, and professional surveys. Our collection covers more than 100 global markets. We have cooperated with leading publishers and consultant companies to offer the best.