NEW NORMAL 24 – NAVIGATE THE NEW NORMAL
New Normal 24 educates decision makers form both the public and private sectors and the general public about the threat of emerging infectious diseases and worldwide pandemics. Moreover, it offers curated material to navigate the New Normal.
• Life hacks on a wide range of topics of our new reality
• Giving those affected a voice (lost job / business, lost someone dear to them, …)
• Platform for people to share their firsthand insights, true stories & experiences
• Guidelines for business owners and certain professions such as doctors and medical staff
• Explain the root causes of new diseases that have become epidemics
• Real life stores by people affected by COVID, Zika, Ebola, swine flu, bird flu, influenza, …
New Normal 24 has reached hundreds decision makers on 4 continents to date. The Global Shapers Munich Hub is now working on a platform to be used by all those affected, with the aim of reaching 100,000 people in 2020.
Expert Interview: why, in the 21st century, the world is experiencing a rash of diseases that were once outbreaks.
May 13, 2020 Bobosya-315 Comments 1 Comment
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
One thought on “Hello world!”
1. A WordPress Commenter says:
May 13, 2020 at 12:19 pm
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.
We cut through the noise for you
A – Alternative Investments, Art
B – Bitcoin, Books, Bird Flu
C – Cash, Credit Cards, Central Banks
D – Diseases, Diet, Digital Assets, Domestic Violence
E – Ebola, Education, Endemic, Emerging Markets, Equal Opportunities, Environment
F – Freebies, Food, Frequent Traveler, Frontier Markets
G – Gold, Governments
H – Home & Housing, Healthcare
I – Investing, Interest Rates
J – J curve
K – Knowledge
L – Luxury, Love
M – Mental Health, Mobility, Media
N – New Normal
O – Organizational Change
P – Pets
Q – Quantitative Easening
R – Real Estate
S – Sustainability, Shopping, Small Businesses, School, Swine Flu
T – Travel, Technology
U – University
V – Veganism
W – Work from Home
X – Generation X
Y – Yoga, Generation Y
Z – Generation Z, Zika