The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
The 8% total volume growth and 12% total value growth recorded in energy drinks in current terms in 2015 were in line with the growth rates recorded in the category during 2014. This can be mainly attributed to strict government regulations on the sale of energy drinks which were implemented in the Kingdom in 2014. New laws were passed in March 2014 after several deaths reportedly resulted from the excessive consumption of energy drinks, which led to a ban being imposed on the marketing
Energy Drinks in Saudi Arabia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2011-2015), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Energy Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Table of Contents
1. Off-trade Sales of Energy Drinks: Volume 2010-2015
2. Off-trade Sales of Energy Drinks: % Volume Growth 2010-2015
3. NBO Company Shares of Off-trade Energy Drinks: % Volume 2011-2015
4. NBO Company Shares of Off-trade Energy Drinks: % Value 2011-2015
5. Forecast Off-trade Sales of Energy Drinks: Volume 2015-2020
6. Forecast Off-trade Sales of Energy Drinks: % Value Growth 2015-2020
7. Off-trade vs On-trade Sales of Soft Drinks (as sold) by Channel: % Volume Growth 2010-2015
8. Off-trade vs On-trade Sales of Soft Drinks by Channel: % Value Growth 2010-2015
9. Off-trade vs On-trade Sales of Soft Drinks (as sold) by Category: % Volume 2015
10. NBO Company Shares of Off-trade Soft Drinks (RTD): % Volume 2011-2015
For More Information Kindly Visit: http://www.marketreportsonsaudiarabia.com/food-beverages-market-research-reports-166/energy-drinks-saudi-arabia1.html
For More Related Reports: Energy Drinks in Saudi Arabia
About Market Reports on Saudi Arabia
Market report on Saudi Arabia is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Saudi Arabia starting from aeronautics to zinc (a-z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the sectors, companies, new products and latest trends.
Market Reports On Saudi Arabia
Contact No: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Market-Reports-on-Saudi-Arabia-1423623164582991/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-reports-on-saudi-arabia