There are simple ways or DIY to maintain your home clean inside and out. The following are only a few of the ways to repair and maintain home free from dirt:
* Unclog rain gutter that may harm your home when heavy water rain will come. You must clean it twice a year to make sure nothing blocks or trap on the gutter by removing the debris. For leaking gutter use sealant and apply it from the inside also to cover the small holes.
* When cleaning or dusting ceiling fans and other out of reach objects you may use a clean rag and wrap it around a paint roller and use rubber bands to secure the ends.
* To clean your glass windows, doors, mirrors and glass furnitures use a microfiber cloth. Don't use a newspaper or paper towel because it will leave behind streaks.
* Use isopropyl alcohol not only a disinfectant but also the best cleaner to remove scuff marks and tough stains in vinyl flooring.
* To clean your exhaust fan use canned air. Just turn on the fan and spray the canned air that will absolutely remove the dust that clogged.
Clean your kitchen cabinet every once in awhile. Dispose the expired items and to remove dust and crumbs use a clean wet rag.
* Clean your sink every week to avoid unattractive water stain and other . Wash the basin with warm soapy water and sponge to avoid mold growth or water stains. Wipe the basin and fixtures of the sink afterwards.
* Sweep the floor free from dust, crumbs and garbage before you deep clean. If necessary mop your floor with bucket of soapy water.
If you need a professional expert to maintain home cleanliness be a partner of ServiceMaster by Lovejoy. We provide water removal, fire damage restoration, mold remediation and reconstruction with the highest quality of service near Atlanta, Sandy Spring, Decatur, Stockbridge, Conyers, McDonough, Stone Mountain, Covington, Social Circle, Dekalb and nearby counties. Call us now at 678-293-0297 and visit http://www.servicemasterbylovejoy.com/ for further information.