What was then called Haryana Transport Company, it developed an extraordinary clientele that included big names like Philips, Siemens, BPL, ONGC, LG and lots more. It was in the year 2000 that Crystal Group took up the mantle for cold chain operations and it has been growing and flourishing ever since. The landscape has seen many changes, like when in 2008, Crystal Group started portable storage. In 2014, we started warehousing and in 2015 Crystal Group ventured into titanium container storage. The journey has been great so far. We are also paving the way for more substantial changes in the coming future, so moving forward, the journey should be as exciting.
Here is the timeline which shows our excellence over the years-
• Crystal Group first tasted success in the year 1998 as LG Electronics awarded us Best Transporter of the Year.
• In, 2004 we were awarded the Parivahan Shree Samaan by AITWA.
• In 2010 we setup the first temperature-controlled warehouse with 3250 pallets in Kolkata and we are planning to expand to 12,000 pallets by 2020.
• In the year 2010, our hard work won us the Domino’s Spirit’s Partnership Award – Jubilant Foodworks.
• We even received Cold Chain Service Provider of the Year in 2013 by ICC and Excellence Award of the Year in 2014.
• Tata Strategic Management Group 2018 awarded us the “Most Sustainable Temperature-Controlled Project of the year" at Cold Chain Excellence Awards in 2018.