Market Analysis and Insights:- Global Turner Syndrome Drug Market
Global Turner Syndrome Drug Market By Type (Classical Turner Syndrome, Mosaic Turner syndrome), Drugs Type (Norditropin, Oxandrolone, Humatrope, Somatropin, Oxandrin, Genotropin, Nutropin, Zomacton), Therapy Type ( Growth Hormone Therapy, Estrogen and Progesterone Replacement Therapy), Routes of Administration (Oral, Intravenous, Sub-cutaneous, Intramuscular and others), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Surgical Centers and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Turner Syndrome Drug Market
Global turner syndrome drug market is rising gradually registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the women health, increasing prevalence of genetic disorders and high expenditure in healthcare sector and favorable government regulation.
Market Definition: Global Turner Syndrome Drug Market
Turner Syndrome is one of the rare chromosomal disorders, which is diagnosed only in the female population, it is also known as congenital ovarian hypoplasia syndrome. Turner syndrome occurs when one of the X chromosome is partially or completely missing in females. Affected female’s experiences a variety of symptoms like webbed neck, a low hairline at the neck’s back, lymphedema and short stature. Turner syndrome is quite variable that can differ from one person to another. Most of the affected females are infertile due to the premature ovarian failure. Additionally a variety of symptoms can also occur including abnormalities of the eyes and ears, skeletal malformations, heart problems and kidney disorders. Affected females generally have normal intelligence but may experience some learning disabilities. It can be diagnosed before birth or shortly after birth.
In 2018, according to the report of National Institute of Health (NIH),US, , the classic karyotype was found only in 45% of patients and the remaining 55% had a mosaic karyotype, a karyotype with abnormality in X chromosome or may include Y chromosome or its fragments. A karyotype analysis of 67 patients with Turner syndrome in Suzhou, China, around 44.7 % had 45, X karyotype, 17.9% had mosaic karyotype, 31.4% had a chromosomal structural abnormality and 31.4% had karyotype with Y chromosome or its fragments. The prevalence rate of Turner syndrome is estimated at 1 in 2,500 female live births).
Get More Insight About the Global Turner Syndrome Drug Market, Request Sample @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-turner-syndrome-drug-market
• The increasing awareness and concerns regarding the women health is driving the market growth
• Increasing prevalence of genetic disorders is increasing the market growth
• Rising female population a factor driving the market growth
• Increasing FDA approvals for the treatment of the diseases followed by growing biotechnology sector is elevating the market growth
• High cost of annual treatment is hampering the market growth
• Low per capita healthcare expenditure and lack of the awareness within the low and middle income countries is restraining the market growth
• Large number of side effects of drugs such as headache, joint and muscle pain, edema, nausea and dizziness is hindering the market growth
Segmentation: Global Turner Syndrome Drug Market
• Classical Turner Syndrome
• Mosaic Turner syndrome
By Drugs Type
By Therapy Type
• Growth Hormone Therapy
• Estrogen and Progesterone Replacement Therapy
By Routes of Administration
By End Users
• Specialty Clinics
• Surgical Centers
• North America
• South America
o Rest of South America
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o United Arab Emirates
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
Know More About this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-turner-syndrome-drug-market
Key Developments in the Market
• In Febraury 2018, GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd is developing PEG rhGH injection which is under phase 3 of clinical trials for the treatment of short stature due to turner syndrome, if it passes the clinical trials it will be the first patented drug for the treatment of turner syndrome.
• In February 2017, Novo Nordisk A/S is developing Somatropin which is under Phase lll of clinical trial for the treatment of Turner syndrome. This drug will help in the treatment of short stature due to growth hormone deficiency in children’s.
Global turner syndrome drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global Turner syndrome drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global turner syndrome drug are Novartis AG, ALLERGAN, Bausch Health, Pfizer Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., , Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Smiths Group plc, Abbott, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,, GlaxoSmithKline plc, American Gene Technologies, Inc, , Codexis, BioMarin, Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical, Rocket Medical plc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi, Medtronic, Sandoz International GmbH, Ipsen Pharma and few among others.
Research Methodology: Global Turner Syndrome Drug Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global turner syndrome drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
• Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Access Full Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-turner-syndrome-drug-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]