The ‘Hamara Ghar, Hamara Vidyalaya’ program was commenced by JaishriKiyavat (IAS), Commissioner, Department of Public Instructions (DPI) for secondary school students on 1st July 2020. The online presentation was observed by educators, government generals, and maternities since crosswise the government.
JaishriKiyavat (IAS), Commissioner, Department of Public Instructions (DPI), MP State declares, “The Hamara Ghar, Hamara Vidyalaya’ program have been hurled to confirm endurance in education for kids in Madhya Pradesh throughout this lockdown. It purposes to authorize scholars to add their educations securely in a simulated atmosphere. We are enchanted to companion through Marico Limited’s Nihar Shanti Pathshala Funwala and are self-assured that this association would allow our kids to advantage admission to excellent English training over advanced teaching procedures.”
In contour by the Nihar Shanti’s pledge to auxiliary kids’ teaching, Nihar Shanti Pathshala Funwala resolve to permit English teaching for 2.4 million scholars diagonally the government completed arranged programs on Doordarshan and through WhatsApp established end to end through its NGO companion Leap For Word. The flexible program would telecast on Doordarshan Madhya Pradesh at 10:00 am from Monday to Friday and would be carried over 50 events of 20-30 minutes respectively. Individually episode would emphasize a precise method and resolve have three portions to it – outline, distribution of a new thought, and exercise of the idea. Together with this, bite-sized English Verbal ideas in the method of videos, practice pages, and contests would be carried in synchronize through TV programs over WhatsApp-led DigiLEP – Digital Learning Enhancement Plug-in.
In MP, the school bell would remain resounding in the households of the municipal too after July 6. Kids would study, accomplish yoga, engrave, and heed to stories and make transcripts on them. To preserve the speculative constancy of students throughout the Corona disaster, the National Education Center has set a Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya that signifies My Home-My school yojana, in which kids would be educated at a house in a school-like atmosphere.
About Hamara Ghar-Hamara Vidyalaya:
• The program Hamara Ghar-Hamara Vidyalaya was organized by the Edification Center of Madhya Pradesh which terms – “My School At My House”.
• The program offers a school-like atmosphere to the kids educated at their house over online classes.
• Under the program, the school bells would be perceived in the student’s household and the tutors would start the class of the students next to the bell.
• The courses would be whispered within 10.00 am to 1.00 pm over 1 hour’s classes for each subject.
• The program would offer the subject wise for the tutors of class 1 to 8.
• The schedule for the students’ edification and further goings-on below this scheme is set by the school teaching section.
• By way of apiece the time table, the scholars would have topic courses from Monday to Friday and arrange
• Saturday the students would be involved in doing such as yoga, transcribe and heed sections, etc.
• Below this outline, the tutors would deliberately take response from the students and parents
Source URL :