The global smart pill market size was valued at USD 1.12 Billion in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.8% during the forecast period. A smart pill is one of the emerging technologies within the health care industry. The smart pill contains a drug and an ingestible sensor. These ingestible sensors are getting in operation for the use of imaging and monitoring when it comes into contact with stomach fluid. The sensor transfers anatomical data of the target to the patch which is worn by the patient. The information is often sent to physicians or caregivers with the consent of the patient. Through the assistance of data sent by the sensor, the patient is often remembered the time of drugs taken.
More Information About This Report: https://www.quincemarketinsights.com/industry-analysis/smart-pills-market?utm_source=SBM&utm_id=santosh
Key Factors Impacting the Growth of Smart pill Market:
• Increase in the geriatric population in the global market.
• Raise in demand for on-site diagnostics.
• Growth in research and development to use smart pills for cancer treatment.
Companies Covered: Proteus Digital Health, Novartis AG, Medtronic, Inc., Boston scientific, Smart Pill, Inc., IntroMedic Co. Ltd., Bio-Images Research Limited, JINSHAN Science and Technology, and CapsoVision, Inc. among others.
The global Smart Pill market study offers noteworthy market data to readers, suppliers, distributors, manufacturers, stakeholders, service providers, and individuals who are interested in assessing and studying this industry.
Market Segmentation: By Application (Product (Capsule Endoscopy, Drug Delivery, and Others), Tools, and Patient Monitoring), Operation (Imaging and Monitoring), End User (Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Independent Clinics, and Others)
Key highlights of the global Smart Pill Market research report:
• In-depth study of the market competition across the globe.
• Global market analysis with industry analysis tools such as Porter’s five and SWOT analysis.
• Evaluation of global market values and volumes.
• Business profiling of leading companies across regions such as North America, Middle East, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Europe.
• Global market expansion projections.
Some of the key questions answered in this Smart Pill Market report:
1. What will the market growth level, development momentum or acceleration over the forecast period?
2. What was the size of the emerging Smart Pill market by value in 2016?
3. What will be the volume of the emerging Smart Pill market in 2028?
4. Which are the major factors driving the global Smart Pill market?
5. Which region is likely to hold the highest market revenue in the global Smart Pill market?
6. What are sales volume, revenue, and price analysis of leading manufacturers of global Smart Pill market?
7. What trends, challenges, and restrictions will impact the growth and sizing of the Global Smart Pill market?
Objectives of this report:
1. To estimate market size for Smart Pill market on a regional and global basis.
2. To identify major segments in Smart Pill market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
3. To provide a competitive scenario for the Smart Pill market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
4. To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Smart Pill market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
QMI has the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services available on the web. We deliver reports from virtually all major publications and refresh our list regularly to provide you with immediate online access to the world’s most extensive and up-to-date archive of professional insights into global markets, companies, goods, and patterns.
Quince Market Insights
Office No- A109
Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Phone: APAC +91 706 672 4848 / US +1 208 405 2835 / UK +44 1444 39 0986
Email: [email protected]