Avail a limited period discount of 33% on our uniquely designed Opportunities and Strategies market research reports. Contact us today and make winning strategies!
The Printed Electronics Global Market Report 2021-31 by The Business Research Company describes and explains the global printed electronics market and covers 2016 to 2021, termed the historic period, and 2022 to 2026, termed the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2026-2031. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The Printed Electronics Global Market Report 2022 covers printed electronics market drivers, printed electronics market trends, printed electronics market segments, printed electronics market growth rate, printed electronics market major players, and printed electronics market size.
View Complete Report:
The printed electronics market report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global printed electronics industry along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected printed electronics market growth numbers for 2022-2031.
The global printed electronics market size is expected to grow from $7.94 billion in 2021 to $9.54 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.0%. The global printed electronics market size is expected to reach $19.06 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 18.9%.
Request Free Report Sample Now:
Printed Electronics Global Market Report 2022 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
TBRC’s report covers the printed electronics market segments-
1) By Technology: Inkjet, Screen, Gravure, Flexographic
2) By Material: Ink, Substrate
3) By Application: Displays, RFID Tags, Batteries, Photovoltaic Cells, Lighting, Other Applications
4) By End-Use Industry: Automotive and Transportation, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Construction and Architecture, Retail and Packaging, Other End User Industries
The table of contents in TBRC’s printed electronics market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Printed Electronics Market Characteristics
3. Printed Electronics Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On Printed Electronics
5. Printed Electronics Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Printed Electronics Market
27. Printed Electronics Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Printed Electronics Market
29. Printed Electronics Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Find us on
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/