DuraGrade Rust Inhibitor has excellent adhesion to metal surfaces and resists any scratch, chip, chemical, and UV light incident on it. In addition, they use Advanced Technology to remove rust entirely on the metal surface and make it shine even brighter.
Why we need DuraGrade Color Rust Inhibitive Coating:
• Easy to Apply, thereby reducing labor costs
• Flexible and low in VOC’s
• Does not require primer, basecoat, or topcoat for application
• Excellent Scratch, Chip, Chemical, and UV Resistance
• Outstanding Adhesion with Superior Protective and Rust Inhibitive Coatings
• Covers approximately 350 ft², per gallon, per coat - dependent upon the substrate’s porosity and texture.
Where can DuraGrade Color be applied?
• It offers the ultimate protection for your home or industrial surfaces
• It protects iron, steel, and most other metals
• It offers the finest shielding for wood, fiberglass, and many other surfaces
• It is best suited for industrial, commercial, marine, automotive, home and farm projects, etc., and it is ideal for both Indoor and Outdoor surfaces.
Visit their official website to shop now! They offer a wide range of colors to select your favorite and request a physical sample.
Below is the list of DuraGrade Colors:
• DuraGrade Clear
• Ultra-Low VOC – Grey Aluminium
• Custom Color (2 Gallon minimum order)
The cost of these colors ranges from ($56.99 - $849.99); for more info, visit their website.
Visit their Homepage to browse your best Rust Inhibitor and order now. Additionally, users can follow their Facebook page.
About the Company:
Rust Bullet, LLC is a coatings manufacturer specializing in rust inhibitive and corrosion control coatings. Rust Bullet, LLC began operations in Reno, Nevada in 2001, conducting intensive research, testing, and certifications culminating in Rust Bullet Products reaching the consumer markets in 2003. Shop the best, high-quality, Superior Rust Inhibitor products from our official website.