Some changes and adjustment are planned to make to RS Player Owned Farms. Here you could learn the detailed information.
To enjoy Long-expected OSRS Song of the Elves, welcome to join RSorder special event with up to 7% discounts for runescape gold, OSRS gold and all other products from July.19 to July.28, 2019.
Official plans for RS Player Owned Farms
It has been confirmed that initial changes are coming to the Player Owned Farms. These changes will go live in about a month. The team is testing these changes to make sure they feel right, so these numbers could change at anytime.
Details of RuneScape Player Owned Farm changes
1. Experience from Player Owned Farms is now modified by the health and happiness of the animal on checking, ranging from 10% to 70% of the original value, based on how well cared for the animal is.
2. Breeding in non-breeding pens is 5 times less likely to succeed and 5 times slower, the current breeding rate remains the same in the breeding pen.
3. Food rate has been modified, so small animals each need 1 food every 18 minutes, medium animals need 3 food every 36 minutes and large animals each 6 food every 54 minutes.
4. Trait hereditary nature has been increased. It is now easier to breed traits into animals born on the Player Owned Farm.
5. Shiny boosting traits have all been doubled in effectiveness.
Are you satisfied with these Player Owned Farms changes?
You can use 6% off code "JUSTPP" for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products buying from https://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold anytime.