This week sees the return of Bounty Hunter OSRS with some changes and new contents. Read the details below to learn its improvements, new Bounty Hunter rewards and more.
As the International Workers' Day is approaching, Celebrating Labor Day 2020 event Now is active on RSorder! Happy to enjoy up to 7% discounts for OSRS gold, RS gold and other products from April 24 to May 5, 2020.
OSRS Bounty Hunter update with changes
Bounty Hunter OSRS has come back with the update on April 23th, 2020. Here are some changes and improvements made to Bounty Hunter:
1. Players in the Wilderness are skulled automatically. These skulls reflect the highest tier of Emblem the player is currently carrying.
2. Hotspots now have a 20-minute cycle. The hotspot finder prioritises single-way combat areas, while multi-way combat areas still have a small chance of appearing on the rotation.
3. There is a new task netting players an increased chance at an Emblem in exchange for killing the target with a dragon dagger.
4. There are some new restrictions on which accounts are able to participate in Bounty Hunter. Players must accumulate 20 Quest Points and 48 hours of total play time in order to participate in this game.
5. Mysterious Emblems have been discontinued.
Rewards gained from Bounty Hunter OSRS
Players are able to purchase the following new rewards with points from the Bounty Hunter Reward store:
Blighted foods include the Blighted manta ray, Blighted anglerfish, Blighted karambwan.
-Blighted Super Restore Potion
-Blighted Spell Sacks
Blighted spell sacks include Blighted Ice Barrage sack, Blighted Bind sack, Blighted Snare sack, Blighted Entangle sack, Blighted Teleblock sack.
-Blighted Vesta's Longsword
Have you participated in OSRS Bounty Hunter?
Anyway, 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products. Buy from https://www.rsorder.com/ at anytime.