This week sees the release of some fixes and improvements to the Kalphite King and others. Read the details below to learn these changes in RS patch notes.
To celebrate the release of various new contents for Darkmeyer update, here comes Flash Sale for Darkmeyer on RSorder! Totally 750M RuneScape gold & 150M OSRS gold will be offered for FREE at 03:00 am GMT on June 8, 2020!
Fix to RS Kalphite King on June 1st
With the update on June 1st, susceptibility of the Kalphite King RS3 to weapons has been fixed. Prior to this patch, the magic and ranged forms were susceptible to the inquisitor staff. Now these two forms are susceptible to the hexhunter bow and terrasaur maul respectively.
RS patch notes with some improvements
Here are some of in-game improvements which are confirmed in RS patch notes this week:
1. You can start filling a singular urn while their Inventory is full.
2. An item charge tooltip has been added to the B.A.N.K Stander Invention item.
3. Quickchat options have been added for Marks of War.
4. Five portions of fruity mush can be received during the Player Owned Farm tutorial.
5. Beads of the dead are no longer always lost on death.
6. You can no longer schedule clan events for the past.
7. You can now Surge and Escape in the Clan Citadel.
8. The goebie that initiates the Beastmaster Durzag raid now can correctly walk to alert their companions of their imminent rescue.
9. Firemaking XP is added to the Pyro-matic when creating incense sticks.
10. The flame sword enchantment is disabled on all ceremonial swords.
11. The shoulders will glow when wearing the Cerberus armour override set.
12. Melee, Ranged, and Magic training dummies will not be placed in Elite Dungeons, except within close range of a Bank chest.
What do you think about these changes to RS patch notes this week?
Besides, 5% off code "RSYK5" is also offered for Runescape 3 Gold / Osrs gold and all other products. Buy from https://www.rsorder.com/rs-gold at anytime.