[Bath, 30/10/2020] - The Royal, one of the most popular and highly rated hotels in Bath city centre, invites customers to enjoy their Autumn/Winter Break offer.
Established in 1846, The Royal Hotel has a built a reputation for its exceptional food, hospitality, and relaxing atmosphere. Its prime location allows guests to enjoy a hassle-free holiday in England’s only UNESCO World Heritage city.
Autumn/Winter Break Promo
Customers of the Royal may avail of its exclusive Autumn/Winter Break offer which includes.
● 2 nights’ accommodation in a standard double or twin room
● A glass of refreshing pre-dinner champagne each night
● 3-course dinner selected from the full à la carte menu each evening
● Breakfast on both mornings, with a diverse selection of healthy dishes, plus a cooked to order hot breakfast, including vegetarian options
● Complimentary ‘hospitality tray’ in your room with cafetière ground coffee, a selection of teas, hot chocolate, biscuits and mineral water
Offer is valid from Sunday to Thursday, at only £139 per person. This means each couple can save up to £60 based on two persons sharing a double or twin standard room.
Festive Break Promo
Customers who are planning to visit Bath this Christmas may take advantage of The Royal’s Festive Break promo. Book a two day/night stay from 11th November to 23rd December and enjoy:
● Afternoon cream tea on arrival.
● Pre-dinner glass of champagne or choice of cocktail both evenings.
● 3-course dinner selected from the full à la carte menu each evening (no supplements).
● A bottle of wine for 2 persons with dinner – choose from 20 excellent wines priced up to £25.
● An award-winning breakfast.
● A standard double or twin room.
Offer is available at only £169 per person Sunday-Thursday and £219 per person Friday-Saturday. This means each couple can save up to £100 based on two persons sharing a double or twin standard room.
Due to the pandemic, The Royal have doubled their health and safety protocols to protect guests and employees. They have also established a “safe haven” against COVID-19 with their Hygiene and Cleanliness Best Practices staff training programme in compliance with government guidelines.
About The Royal Hotel, Bath
The Royal is a Grade II listed building that has been welcoming guests since 1846. Their quality food, friendly staff, and world-class amenities make them the number one hotel in Bath city centre. While the hotel has undergone several upgrades over the years, the property’s classic architectural style has been successfully maintained.
To book a reservation, visit their website at www.royalhotelbath.co.uk.