Global Injection Molding Machine Market was valued US$ XX Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach XX Bn by 2027, at a CAGR of XX % during a forecast period.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
An Injection molding machine is used to manufacture plastic products by the injection molding process. It contains two main parts, an injection unit, and a clamping unit.
Increased emphasis on the usage of energy-efficient machines is projected to boost the growth of the global injection molding machine market. Growing awareness about energy saving among the consumers is expected to propel the growth of the global injection molding machine market. Growing manufacturing rates and rapid production through injection molding is one of the key drivers in the global injection molding machine market. Rising demand for lightweight and complex automotive and electronic components is also expected to increase the demand for injection molding machines (IMM). Additionally, advancements in the hybrid machine and surge in the use of all-electric injection molding machines are expected to drive the growth of the global injection molding machines market.
Global Injection Molding Machine Market Segment Analysis
All-Electric injection molding machine is expected to grow at a XX % rate of CAGR in the global injection molding machine market. The electric injection molding machine is extensively used in the applications across electronics, packaging, and healthcare industries. Increasing adoption of the electric injection molding machine is expected to contribute maximum share in the global injection molding machine market. The growing adoption of technology coupled with production costs of the manufacturing processes over the existing processes is expected to boost global injection molding machine market growth.
The Automotive segment is projected to dominate the global injection molding machine market. Injection molding machines has found application in the automotive industry. They are used to manufacture the most complex and critical parts, which include interior and exterior trim components, electronic subassemblies, and under-hood application components. The automotive industry is a vital application sector for injection molding technology. The injection molding machine is used for the production of the automotive devices like gearboxes, engines, locking mechanisms, turbochargers, steering systems, and various electronic systems within the automobiles. The injection molding machine offers high strength, which is expected to increase the demand in automotive sector.
Global Injection Molding Machine Market Regional Insights
The Asia Pacific region is estimated to be a leading region in the global injection molding machine market. Rising industrialization and rapid urbanization, technological developments, and growth in infrastructure are expected to increase demand for injection molding machines in this region. Increasing mass production in the end user industries such as automotive, consumer goods, and electronics industries are expected to impel the growth in the global injection molding machine market during the forecast period. Increasing demand for injection molding from developing countries like India, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam is booming the global injection molding machine market.
The objective of the report is to present a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report also helps in understanding dynamics, structure by analysing the market segments and, project the Global Injection Molding Machine Market. The report also provides a clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by product, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the global injection molding machine market. The report also provides PEST analysis, PORTER’s analysis, SWOT analysis to address the question of shareholders in arranging the efforts and investment in the near future to a particular market segment.
Global Injection Molding Machine Market, Key Highlights:
• Global Injection Molding Machine Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the Global Injection Molding Machine Market
• Global Injection Molding Machine Market segmentation on the basis of type, source, end-user, and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Injection Molding Machine Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with the contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Injection Molding Machine Market analysis and forecast for five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Latin America along with country-wise segmentation.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in the Global Injection Molding Machine Market are also profiled.
The Scope of the Report for Global Injection Molding Machine Market :
Global Injection Molding Machine Market, by Product Type
Global Injection Molding Machine Market, by Machine Type
• Hydraulic Injection Molding Machine
• All-Electric Injection Molding Machine
• Hybrid Injection Molding Machine
Global Injection Molding Machine Market, by Clamping Force
• 0–200 Ton-Force
• 201–500 Ton-Force
• Above 500 Ton-Force
Global Injection Molding Machine Market, by End-Use Industry
• Consumer Goods
• Electrical & Electronics
Global Injection Molding Machine Market, by Region
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Global Lock Washer Market Key players
• Milacron Holdings Corp.
• Engel Austria GmbH
• Arburg GmbH & Co. Kg
• Nissei Plastic Industrial Co., Ltd.
• Husky Injection Molding Systems Ltd
• Haitian International Holdings Limited
• Sumitomo Heavy Industries Limited
• The Japan Steel Works Ltd.
• Chen Hsong Holdings Limited
• Dongshin Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
• Kraussmaffei Group GmbH
• Multiplas Enginery Co., Ltd.
• Mold Hotrunner Solutions Ltd.
• Dr. Boy GmbH & Co. Kg
• Nigata Machine Techno Company, Ltd.
• Huarong Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd.
• Fu Chun Shin Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd.
• Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd.
• Negri Bossi S.P.A
• Oima SRL
• R.P. Injection SRL
• Borche North America Inc.
• SMF Maschinenfabrik GmbH
• Toyo Machinery & Metal Co., Ltd.
• Boco Pardubice Machines S.R.O.
• Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
• Woojin Plaimm Co., Ltd.
For More Information Visit @:
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.