The report "Global Food Allergy Market, By Technology (Biosensor-Based, Immunoassay-Based, ELISA PCR Based and Other Technologies), By Source (Milk, Egg, Soy, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Seafood and Others), By Diagnosis (Primary and Secondary), By Treatment (Anti Histamines and Adrenaline), By End – Use (Hospitals & Clinics, and Diagnostic Centers), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa) – Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast Till 2029
• On 21st January 2021, the FARE Clinical Network, a nationwide coalition of 50 academic, research and clinical centers dedicated to providing food allergy patients with access to cutting-edge prevention, diagnosis, care and clinical trials. It’s the , the world's leading non-governmental organization engaged in food allergy advocacy and the largest private funder of food allergy research, has been awarded two competitive grants that will bolster FARE's 2020 expansion of the FARE Clinical Network, which will be powering advances in food allergy research.
• On 11thFebruary 2021, Dr. Angela Hogan,an allergist and immunologist at the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters and the medical advisor for Coastal Food Allergy Support group, shared two announcements about a new therapy treating people with existing peanut allergies, and a guideline to help prevent food allergies.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Food Allergy Market accounted for US$ 3.3 Bn in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 7.0 Bn by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.9%. The Global Food Allergy Market is segmented based on the technology, source, treatment, diagnosis end-use, and region.
• By Technology, the Global Food Allergy Market is segmented Biosensor – Based, Immunoassay – Based, ELISA PCR Based and Other Technologies.
• By Source, the market is segmented in Milk, Egg, Soy, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Seafood and Others.
• By Diagnosis, the Global Food Allergy Market is segmented into Primary and Secondary.
• By Treatment, the target market is segmented into Anti Histamines and Adrenaline.
• By End-use, the target market is segmented into Hospitals & Clinics, and Diagnostic Centers.
The key players operating in the global food allergy market include include Intertek Group plc, TUV SUD SPB Pte. LTD, Eurofins Scientific, Merieux Nutrisciences, Nestle, ALS limited, Asurequality Ltd, Neogen Corporation, Romerlab Diagnostics Gmbh, SGS SA, Microbac laboratories Inc. food allergy market is involved in product launch, acquisition, and research and development to broaden the product portfolio. For instance, in December 2020, Nestle SA entered into an agreement to acquire Aimmune Therapeutics, Inc., Brisbane, Calif., for US $2.6 billion.
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]