Hair mousse or another name for the product is styling foam is majorly used as a hair styling product to protect, stiffen, or style hair. Surge in personal grooming awareness among the millennial creates a great scope for the growth of the market. The product is available in foam, which is considered to be better than hair gel as gel is sticky and leaves residue behind on hand while applying. Hair mousse is used on naturally curly hair or even permed hair to reduce the frizz and define curls. Its market has experience hike in men styling mousse, considering the rise in demand for grooming products for men.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Market Size Available for Years 2020–2030
Base Year Considered 2020
Forecast Period 2021–2030
Forecast Unit Value (USD)
Regions Covered North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA
Segments Covered Product Type, Application, Distribution Channel and Region
Companies Covered Amway Corp., Coty, Inc., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Kao Corp., L’Oréal SA, Oriflame Group, Shiseido Co. Ltd., Procter & Gamble Co., Unilever.
Download Report Sample Pdf: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12190
COVID-19 Impact analysis
• Pandemic has impacted almost every industry except for medical and life support industries, and the hair mousse market has suffered the same blow, but has still maintained an optimistic growth rate. Rise in awareness for personal grooming among youth makes the product a popular choice among its customers, which boosts the market growth.
• Demand from offline stores may have reduced due to lockdown imposed in the countries making the transportation of the goods less effective, making online store to flourish and generate high sales during the pandemic period.
• Working class people have shifted to work from home, and hence prefer to purchase the product using online platforms. On the other hand, salon services were closed during the COVID-19 impacting the demand for product because majority of the end users were salon services.
Top Impacting Factors
• Prime driving factor for the hair mousse market is the rise in demand for hair styling products among the young generation. Salon services drive the market growth to much more extent as young people tend to visit salons more frequently, creating a demand for the product.
• The influence of digital media has further enhanced the desire among the young generation to look good and more importantly look like the other fashion influencers. Styling products, such as hair mousse have come a long way in natural and clean beauty space, owing to the advances in technology and demand.
• Increase in working population and the fast-paced lifestyle have led to easy solutions for hair care, which increase the demand for hair mousse.
New product launches to flourish the market
Manufacturers of hair mousse mainly focus on innovations to retain their customer base and attract the attention of a larger group of customers. Thus, many companies are introducing products with unique properties. Indola launched a new range of temporary pastel shades as a part of its color style Mousse range.
Shift toward natural and clean label products has come a long way with major companies coming on the frontline, now developing products termed as “clean” and “natural”. Henkel developed a hair styling blend with saccharose and starch completely replacing synthetic polymers.
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Frizz-Free Curl Mousse is enriched with coconut, hibiscus, and neem oils that provides intense hydration to hair thus protecting the hair from breakage and controlling frizz. This curl mousse adds shine and definition to the curls without drying them outor making hair crunchy.
Get detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis & Request for Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12190
Key Segments Covered
• Men Styling Mousse
• Women Styling Mousse
• Online sales
• Offline sales
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Middle East
Key Benefits of the Report
• This study presents the analytical depiction of the hair mousse industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
• The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the hair mousse market share.
• The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to highlight the hair mousse market growth scenario.
• Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
• The report provides a detailed hair mousse market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Report
• Who are the leading market players active in the hair mousse market?
• What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
• What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
• What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
• What is "Hair Mousse" Market prediction in the future?
• Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
• What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
• What are the current trends and predicted trends?
• What are the challenges faced in the "Hair Mousse" Market?
Inquire or Share Your Questions If Any Before the Purchasing This Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12190
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting services to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains. AMR offers its services across 11 industry verticals including Life Sciences, Consumer Goods, Materials & Chemicals, Construction & Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Energy & Power, Semiconductor & Electronics, Automotive & Transportation, ICT & Media, Aerospace & Defence and BFSI.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research