MSCA are check valves with a built-in stop valve function. MCHV are check valves only. MSCA / MCHV are available in angle way versions.
The valves are designed to open at very low differential pressures, allow favorable flow conditions and are easy to disassemble for inspection and service.
The MSCA is equipped with vented cap and has internal back-seating enabling the spindle seal to be replaced whilst the valve still under pressure.
Laser cut V-ports provide excellent opening characteristics (MSCA / MCHV 50-125).
The valve cone has a built-in flexibility to ensure a precise and tight closing towards the valve seat.
A well balanced dampening effect between the piston and the cylinder gives an optimal protection during low loads and against pulsations.
• Applicable to HCFC, HFC, R717(Ammonia) and R744 (CO2).
• Can be used in chemical and petro-chemical applications.
• Modular Concept :
o Each valve housing is available with several different connection types and sizes.
o Possible to convert MSCA or MCHV to any other product in MSVL family (regulating valve, stop valve or strainer) just by replacing the complete top part.
• Fast and easy valve overhaul service. It is easy to replace the top part and no welding is needed.
• Designed to open at a very low differential pressure of 0.04 bar (0.58 psig).
• Designed with a built-in damping chamber preventing valve flutter in case of low refrigerant velocity and/or low density.
• Easy to disassemble for inspection and service.
• Internal back-seating enables replacement of the spindle seal whilst the valve is active, i.e. under pressure.
• Optimal flow characteristics ensuring quick opening to the fully open position.
• Protection against pulsation by built-in damping facility.
• Housing and bonnet material is low temperature steel according to requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive and other international classification authorities.
• Equipped with Stainless steel bolts. Max. working pressure :
o 52 bar g (754 psi g)
• Temperature range: –60/+150°C (–76/+302°F)
• Each valve is clearly marked with type, size and performance range.
• Butt-weld DIN (EN 10220)- ME 15 - 125 (½ - 5 in.)
• Butt-weld ANSI (B 36.10 Schedule 80), - ME 15 - 40 (½ - 1½ in.)
• Butt-weld ANSI (B 36.10 Schedule 40), - ME 50 - 125 (2 - 5 in.)
• Socket-weld ANSI (B 16.11),- ME 50 (2 in.)
Packing gland (MSCA-X):
• The "full temperature range" packing gland is the standard for the entire MSVL platform.
• This ensures perfect tightness throughout the whole temperature range : –60/+150°C (–76/+302°F).
• The chamber is filled with refrigerants (gas or liquid), which provides a damping effect when the valve opens and closes.
• The housing is made from special, cold resistant steel.
• Valve cone with built in metallic stop - prevents damage to teflon ring in case of over tightening.
• Made of polished stainless steel, which is ideal for O-ring sealing.
The valve must be mounted vertically with the cone downwards. The valve is designed to resist very high internal pressure. However, the piping system in general should be designed to avoid liquid traps and reduce the risk of hydraulic pressure caused by thermal expansion.
For further information refer to installation instructions for MSCA-X/MSCHV-X. If cold refrigeration oil having low viscosity enters and settles in the damping chamber, problems with the check valve may arise. Consequently, it may be necessary to modify the valve for more viscous liquids by enlarging the hole to the damping chamber.
• Refrigerants: Applicable to HCFC, HFC, R717(Ammonia) and R744 (CO2). For further information refer to the product instruction for MSCA-X/MSCHV-X.
• Temperature range: -60/+150°C (–76/+302°F).
• Max. Working pressure 52 bar g (754 psig).
What is our specialty?
The first and the foremost specialty of Maniks Stop Check Valves is its reduced cost of ownership because of less duration for downtime and lower air consumption. Available spool kits are more than enough especially during maintenance of the system. The seals are composed of wide range of compounds like Vitron, Nitrile and Proprietary Compounds. For effective wash down purpose they are environmentally sealed. The secret of the longevity of Manik's Stop Check valve is its bonded pool design. Airline contamination is avoided because of the balanced pneumatic pulse valve construction.
We offer special service for your existing system components for Ammonia Purifier application, to recondition your inoperative and assure operating reliability as good as new. DO NOT scrap your valves (ONLY IMPORTED) unless inspected by our experts.
We offer SPARE DIAPHRAGMS, PILOT SOLENOIDS and COILS for your EXISTING IMPORTED VALVES.
We provide special enclosures for timers such as flame proof enclosures, SS enclosures, FRP enclosures, IP65 enclosures on request.
We also cater to special requirement such as flame proof enclosures for pulse solenoid valves.