Redwood Shores, CA, October 29, 2014 – Kensington, a worldwide leader in delivering smart. safe. simple. computing accessories, announced today the availability of its PresentAir Pro Bluetooth® 4.0 LE Presenter for versatile presentation delivery and improved productivity. Featuring the latest in wireless technology, the advanced presenter offers three different function modes to support different types of activity - presenting, controlling media, or editing - and offers one of the slimmest presenter designs on the market. The free downloadable companion app, PresenterWorks, allows users to set buttons to the functions of their choice for greater flexibility and efficiency.
Key features of the Kensington PresentAir Pro Bluetooth 4.0 LE Presenter include:
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE Technology - The latest in wireless innovation, this low-energy pairing between the user's device and presenter frees up a valuable USB port - a shrinking feature with increasingly thin laptops and mobile devices - and offers a range of up to 30 feet so the user can move freely during a presentation.
- Three Modes/PresenterWorks App - Buttons on the presenter can be set to two predetermined modes, and a third mode that enables user customization. In Presenter Mode, users may choose among specific profiles to suit the individual's requirements for navigating within presentations. While in Media Mode, PresentAir Pro can be used as a remote for volume or playlist controls, allowing for dynamic content delivery, such as video clips, on the fly. Custom Mode offers a wide range of commonly used commands users can set the buttons to perform. The free PresenterWorks app, which will be available for download from Google Play, Windows® Store, or App Store®, delivers even more customizable options.
- Ultra-Slim Design - The presenter's thin profile makes it extremely light and easy to hold, as well as convenient for a shirt pocket or the pen/stylus holder found in many business folios or briefcases.
- Red Laser Pointer - Users can accentuate presentation material with a bright red laser that highlights any part of a presentation with complete effectiveness.
- Touch-Activated Stylus - Compatible with all major tablets and smartphones, holding the metal enclosure turns the presenter into a fully functional stylus to navigate around device touchscreens.
- Carrying Case - A convenient place to store the presenter when not in use, keeping it protected with a soft internal lining that prevents scratching.
- Compatability - The presenter is compatible with Android 4.4 and above, Windows® 8.1 and above, and iOS 8 and above running Microsoft® PowerPoint.
"While the proliferation of ultrabooks and tablets is on the rise in business, they come with limitations - less USB ports, which confines expansion capabilities, and limited video ports, which restricts presentation options," said Louie Yao, Global Product Manager at Kensington. "We've designed the PresentAir Pro to offset these limitations, giving users expanded flexibility for presentation delivery with the next generation of computing devices, as well as unparalleled customization capabilities that give users more control over how they use the presenter to be as productive as possible."
The PresentAir Pro is available for pre-order today and will be generally available in November 2014. The PresenterWorks App will be available for download from Google Play, Windows Store, and App Store.
Digital images of the PresentAir Pro are available at https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]
Tweet this: @Kensington Introduces PresentAir Pro Bluetooth 4.0 LE for Greater Versatility in Presentation Delivery - goo.gl/sPkB0X
Follow Kensington on:
- Facebook: facebook.com/kensingtonus
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/kensington
- Twitter: @Kensington
Kensington, a leader in smart. safe. simple. computing accessories, is the recognized industry standard trusted by enterprises around the world. Kensington's mobile security product offerings include laptop and mobile security locks providing a new generation of front-line protection for mobile devices. In addition, Kensington offers accessories including power adapters, chargers, mice, keyboards, trackballs, universal docking stations, desktop accessories, carrying cases and iPad/iPhone/iPod accessories. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, Kensington is the technology division of ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO), a world leader in branded office products, with products marketed in more than 100 countries across the globe. For more information, visit www.kensington.com or call Kensington toll-free at 1-800-235-6708.
Kensington is a registered trademarks of ACCO Brands. PresentAir Pro and smart. safe. simple. are trademarks of ACCO Brands. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2014 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. All rights reserved.
The Ventana Group