In recent years, Dubai has put itself on the global map as one of the most visited destinations. It features on every traveler's bucket list for the array of impressive activities and awe-inspiring attractions it offers. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic which hit the world last year, travel took a backseat for everyone. But in recent months, many countries have been opening up the tourism sector and welcoming visitors with open arms. Dubai is one of the places that is taking a lot of safety precautions to ensure that visitors have a great time. So, if you are going to Dubai on a holiday, let's see how the desert safari experience is going to be post-pandemic.
What can you expect in a desert safari?
Dubai is brimming with vast stretches of red Arabian sand that has been fascinating visitors for ages. You are promised a day filled with fun, adventure, and entertainment as you embark on your journey in a 4x4 vehicle driven by an experienced chauffeur. The dune bashing experience will take you on a roller-coaster ride up and down the dunes where you can get your adrenaline pumping. You can also take part in other exciting sports such as sandboarding and quad biking.
Post that you retire to the Bedouin-style camp in the heart of the desert where you can enjoy a slice of authentic Emirati lifestyle and hospitality. There is a plethora of activities that you can indulge in such as riding a camel, smoking flavorful shisha pipes, getting your hands and feet painted with intricate henna designs, watching falcons perform some interesting tricks, dressing up in traditional Arabic costumes, and clicking pictures of magical sunsets.
After sunset, the entire campsite comes alive with amazing live entertainment. Witness some spectacular cultural performances such as belly dancing, Tanura dance show, and fire show. Culminate your evening with a lip-smacking BBQ buffet dinner consisting of a wide variety of local and international dishes. There are several options for both vegetarians as well as non-vegetarians. https://www.bestdesertsafariindubai.com/ are here to provide you an extraordinary and luxurious Arabian adventure.
New rules and safety measures for desert safari post COVID-19
The cooler winter months are the best time to sign up for a desert safari and explore the outdoors. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) by the government are strictly followed in a desert safari.
• It is advisable to book the desert safari tour online to avoid waiting in queues and physical contact
• Mandatory thermal screening and temperature checks with hand-held infrared thermometers is done for guests upon arrival at the campsite
• The staff undergoes regular temperature checks at the campsite and are screened for COVID 19 symptoms
• All the surfaces, vehicles, assets, smart payment machines, public areas, and the likes at the campsite are cleaned and disinfected regularly
• Equipment for sandboarding, sand skiing, camel saddles, etc. are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use
• Hand sanitizers are placed at strategic locations across the campsite including vehicles, food counters, entry and exit points, toilets, and so on for the use of staff and guests. Handwashing facilities are also be provided everywhere.
• Food and beverages are served in biodegradable single-use containers, plates, and cups so that they can be disposed off responsibly after every use
• It is important to maintain social distancing of at least 2 meters while entering the campsite and even while you are participating in activities, having your meals, etc.
• Wear a mask at all times from start to end of the desert safari tour
• Make sure you check the cancelation policy of your desert safari before booking to avoid any refund related issues
Desert safari is one of the quintessential experiences that you must have in Dubai. By ensuring that all the safety protocols are adhered to, you will be able to relax and enjoy an unforgettable time in the exotic deserts of Dubai.