According to OMR analysis, the Image Sensors Market is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period (2018-2023). Image sensors are a device that converts an optical image to an electric signal. Majorly, there are two types of image sensors; charged couple device (CCD) and complementary oxide semiconductor (CMOS). Typically, when the light strikes the lens of the camera, the image sensor captures the light and converts it into some electric signals and transmits it to the camera or imaging devices processor, which transforms the electric signal into a digital image. The growth of the market is attributed mainly owing to the increasing popularity of image sensors in many applications such as gaming, automobile, tablets, smartphone, laptops, aerospace, gaming and so on. In addition, increasing demand for the high quality of cameras in smartphones also fuel the growth of the market.
A full report of the global image sensors market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/image-sensors-market
Furthermore, the global image sensors market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, operating spectrum, and array type. The report provides detailed & insightful chapters which include market overview, key findings, strategic recommendations, market estimations, market determinants, key company analysis, market insights, company profiling, market segmentation, geographical analysis, analyst insights and predictive analysis of the market.
Visit here to know more about Image Sensors Market study.
1. Global Image Sensors Market by Technology
• CMOS Image Sensors
• CCD Image Sensors
2. Global Image Sensors Market by Applications
• Mobile Phones Images Sensor
• Personal Computers Image Sensors
• Tablet Pc Image Sensors Market
• Digital Cameras Image Sensors
• Security and Surveillance Image Sensors
• Automotive Image Sensors
• Medical Image Sensors
• Aerospace Image Sensors
• Gaming Image Sensors66
3. Global Image Sensors Market by Operating Spectrum
• By Visible Spectrum
• By Invisible Spectrum
4. Global Image Sensors Market by Array Type
• Linear Image Sensors
• Area Image Sensors
• North America (the US and Canada)
• Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, South Korea, and Japan)
• Rest of the Word (the Middle East & Africa and Latin America)
• Aptina Imaging Corp.
• Canon, Inc.
• Cmosis N.V.103
• E2V Technologies PLC
• Fujifilm Holdings Corp.
• Galaxycore, Inc.
• Himax Imaging, Inc.
• Omnivision Technologies, Inc.
• On Semiconductor Corp.
• Panasonic Corp.
• Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.
• Sharp Corp.
• Sk Hynix, Inc.
• Sony Corp.
• STMicroelectronics N.V.
• Teledyne Dalsa, Inc.
• Toshiba Corp.
• Pixart Imaging, Inc.
• Hitachi, Ltd.
For Free Sample Reports: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/image-sensors-market
The key objectives of the Image Sensors Market study:
• To analyze the Image Sensors Market by segments with historical data of 2017 and 2018 and forecast to 2025.
• To study the key factors influencing the growth of the market.
• Focuses on the key leaders to define and analyze the sales volume, value, share, competitive landscapes, SWOT analysis, and development plans.
• To analyze the Image Sensors Market growth, global trends, future prospectus and contribution to the market.
For Related Reports visit:
• Quantum Dots Market
• Lithium-Ion Battery Market
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is an Indian research company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team and young brigade of analysts. The company provides quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, company profiling, consulting and other research-based services.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +1 646-755-7667,+91 780-304-0404