Making Canada your home can be the best and most informed decision you can make, with a plethora of employment opportunities and affordable high-quality living at your disposal. All you have to do is apply for Canada immigration, and you can even bring your family with you, because going alone in a new overseas destination can be emotionally draining for you, but with your family, not only can you enjoy some of the long-term benefits like free and subsidized education, free universal healthcare, and social security perks, but your family can also enjoy them with you. For this purpose, Canada has established the Canada Family visa, also known as the family Canada sponsorship visa, which grants you the right as a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to bring along family members and relatives who you wish to call to Canada.
Some of the advantages of moving to Canada include:
• Education is provided at no cost, as is healthcare in the form of Medicare and insurance.
• The right to live and work in Canada indefinitely
• Employment insurance, disability and maternity benefits, and housing benefits are all examples of social security benefits.
• You can even apply for Canadian citizenship with a Canada family visa.
Your relatives or family members can live, study, and work in Canada once they become permanent residents with a Canada Family sponsorship visa. You can sponsor them to come to Canada with you. You must be able to do this.
• Canadian national
• Must be a person registered as an Indian in Canada under the Canadian Indian Act or a permanent resident of Canada.
• They must be able to sponsor or support their spouse or relatives for a period of time.
• To become a Canadian permanent resident, family members must be a husband/wife, conjugal partner, common-law partner, dependent child (including adopted child), or other eligible relative (such as parent or grandparent). You can sponsor them for permanent residence for a period of three to ten years.
• You can also sponsor your parents, grandparents, brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under the age of 18, and not married or in a common-law relationship with your Canada family visa from India. You can even sponsor children who have been adopted outside of Canada or who are planning to be adopted in Canada.
The sponsorship agreement, which outlines the conditions for both the sponsor and the family relative who has filled out the Canada family visa application form for permanent residence, is one of the Canada family visa requirements for obtaining a family visa.
You can contact our expert immigration consultants for more information on the Canada family visa.
Visit them at https://phoenixgrs.com/contact-us/ to know more.