Global Sports Medicine Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 19.45 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 37.35 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Sport Medicines can be defined as a medical branch which is deals with diagnosis, treatment and prevention of the injuries or illness of athletics or sportsman. Sports medicines play an initial and important part in the sports.
According to US centers for diseases control, around 10 % of kids and teen participating in the sports suffer include minor or major type of injury and majority of the sports injury occur during 12-16 yr of age. Sports like Football and baseball has the highest rate of injury. Beside this lack of safety and carelessness during practice or game is the major reason for occurrence of the sports injuries.
Order Free Sample [email protected]
Competitive Analysis: Global Sports Medicine Market
Global sports medicine market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sports medicine market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Sports Medicine Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the sports medicine market are Arthrex, Inc. (Germany), Smith & Nephew (UK), DePuy Synthes (US), Stryker (US), CONMED Corporation (US), Johnson & Johnson Services (US), Bird & Cronin (USA), Zimmer Biomet (US), Anika Therapeutics, Inc. (US), Ossur (Europe), Breg, Inc. (US), Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc. (US), DJO Global, Inc. (US), Medtronic (Ireland), GENERAL ELECTRIC (US), Ceterix Orthopaedics (USA), KFx Medical LLC. (US), MedShape, Inc. (USA), NuVasive, Inc. (US), Flexion Therapeutics Inc. (US),
Market Segmentation: Global Sports Medicine Market
• By Product Type (Orthobiologics (Bone Graft Substitutes, Viscosupplementation, BMC, PRP),
• By Surgical Devices (Plates and Screws), Arthroscopy Devices, Orthopedic Braces and Supports),
• By Body Area (Knee, Hip, Shoulder & Elbow, Foot & Ankle, Wrist & Hand),
• By Application (Knee Injuries, Shoulder Injuries, Foot and Ankle Injuries, Elbow and Wrist Injuries, Back and Spine Injuries, Hip and Groin Injuries),
• By End Users (Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others),
• By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Want Full Report? Enquire [email protected]
• Increasing adoption of arthroscopic surgeries, this act as driver to the market.
• Continuous influx of new products and treatment modalities, this act as driver to the market.
• Unfavorable reimbursement strategies, this significant act as market restraints.
• Inappropriate administration and guidelines pertaining to sports medicine, this significant act as market restraints.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global sports medicine market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
• Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Speak to Author @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-sports-medicine-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]