Global paper pigments market is registering a CAGR of substantial 4.86% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing urbanization, demographic changes and industrialization globally.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global paper pigments market are Imerys, Omya AG, Minerals Technologies Inc., BASF SE, Ashapura Group., J.M. Huber Corporation, Kemira, The Chemours Company., Thiele Kaolin Company, KaMin LLC. / CADAM, ECKART GmbH, Cabot Corporation, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, Ferro Corporation, Venator Materials PLC, Aum Farbenchem., Subhasri Pigments Pvt.Ltd., LANXESS, WTi Pigments., Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) Limited, Tronox Holdings plc and others.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-paper-pigments-market
Paper pigments are fine and inorganic particles which are used to fill color. They consist of solid materials that improve the appearance of color of the substrate on which they are used and are insoluble materials. Paper pigments can be primarily divided into black, white, and colored pigments, that are available in a variety of types such as organic, inorganic, and specialty pigments.
Global paper pigments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of paper pigments market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Global Paper Pigments Market
• By Type (Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Others
• By Application (Coated Paper, Uncoated Paper)
• By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Want Full Report? Enquire [email protected]
• Increasing demand of paper in packaging industry is driving the growth of this market
• Rapid urbanization and industrialization is another factor driving the market growth
• Increasing need for superior-quality coated paper products is also expected to act as a driver for the market growth
• Growth of packaging industry will also act as a driver for the market.
• Increase in demand for superior quality coated paper is driving the market
• Increasing awareness about environment issues like pollution, waste disposal ,recycling of papers will act as restraints for paper pigment market
• Increasing digitalization worldwide is another factor which is restraining the market growth
• High price of the raw material will also restrict the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
• Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
• Key Market players involved in this industry
• Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
• Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-paper-pigments-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Global Polyolester Market
Global Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Market