[Sydney, 01/10/2018] – Amark Group, a supplier of tiling products in Australia, aims to provide new and innovative products that are sourced from around the world. The company offers various movement joints ranging from aluminium, brass, PVC, and stainless steel expansion joints that give excellent movement absorption and tile edge protection.
Movement joints or expansion joints were developed to improve the longevity of tile installation. The installation of expansion joints is critical as it gives room for tiles to expand over time. Without enough room for tiles to expand, they will pop or tent in the middle of the floor.
Aluminium, Brass and Stainless Steel Expansion Joints
The aluminium, brass and stainless steel expansion joints from Amark Group provide high-performing industrial grade movement with two anchoring legs and neoprene infill. Its infill is bonded to a metal, giving exceptional performance in expansion, compression, and point loading. Both are suitable for high traffic industrial or commercial applications. Customers can choose from the following sizes and colours:
• All-Joint 9mm x 3m, Black,Grey,Buff
• All-Joint 10mm x 3m, Black,Grey,Buff
• All-Joint 11mm x 3m, Black,Grey,Buff
• All-Joint 12mm x 3 m, Black,Grey,Buff
• All-Joint 15 mm x 3m, Black,Grey,Buff
• All-Joint 18.5mm x 3m, Black,Grey,Buff
• All-Joint 22mm x 3m, Black,Grey,Buff
PVC Expansion Joints
PVC Expansion Joints are most suitable for light duty applications. It is for internal use only and its sizes include:
• All-Joint PVC 10 mm x 2.5m in Black, Buff, and Grey
• All-Joint PVC 12 mm x 2.5m in Black, Buff, and Grey
• All-Joint PVC 25mm x 2.5m in Black, Buff, and Grey
About Amark Group
Amark Group is an Australian owned and managed family business that supplies the tile or stone industry with the most comprehensive range of tiling products. Their large inventory of stock, experienced sales team, quality product range, and efficient logistics team allow them to provide high levels of service.
For more information on Amark Group and their tiling products, visit their website at https://www.amarkgroup.com.au.