Air Quality Monitoring Device Market is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD 5.57 Billion in 2018 at CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report).
Air Quality Monitoring Device Market
Initiatives towards the development of environment-friendly industries, rising levels of air pollution, and increasing public awareness related to the environmental and healthcare implications of air pollution, increasing enforcement of stringent government regulations, are the major factors driving the growth of the Air Quality Monitoring Device Market.
Air Quality Monitoring Device Market is segmented by product type, end user, and geography. Product segment is further classified as Indoor portable monitors for residential use, indoor fixed monitors for residential use, indoor fixed monitors for commercial use and Wearable for personal use. The end user segment is sub segmented as petrochemical, government agencies and academic institutes, commercial and residential users, power generation plants, smart city authority, the pharmaceutical industry, and others. The market on the basis of geography is segmented by North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
Supportive government regulations for air pollution monitoring and control are trending the overall Air Quality Monitoring Device market. The high cost of Air Quality Monitoring Device system may hamper the market growth. APAC is expected to register the highest market growth rate in the forecast period followed by North America and Europe. Increasing stringency of air pollution regulations, and continuous government support for the development, commercialization of advanced AQM products and rapid expansion of the chemicals, oil and gas sectors in countries like India and China will fuel the Global Air Quality Monitoring Device Market in APAC region.
• Assessment of market definition along with the identification of key players and analysis of their strategies to determine the competitive outlook of the market, opportunities, drivers, restraints, and challenges for Air Quality Monitoring Device Market during the forecast period
• Complete quantitative analysis of the industry from 2016 to 2026 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities
• In-depth analysis of the industry on the basis of market segments, market dynamics, market size, competition & companies involved value chain
• Air Quality Monitoring Device Market analysis and comprehensive segmentation with respect to the product type, end user, and geography to assist in strategic business planning
• Air Quality Monitoring Device Market analysis and forecast for five major geographies North America, Europe, Asia pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and their key regions